GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Now I am reading 300blk subsonic is no good for home defense. 556 is best. even better than 9mm in terms of stopping power and not over penetrating. goofed on my latest 556 build shouldve gone smaller and used a different can.
Ok. Stop. This and the other stuff you've posted makes it clear you're new to alot of this.

Where are you located and what are you trying to actually do?

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
That would be an AOW and is $200 to register, not $5.
Theres all kinda totally unfounded reddit information leading people to believe you can build others without a stamp. The law is so convoluted I'm not sure if it's correct or not but what I can tell you is every mfg in the country is siding on the "probably not" side of the argument and we aren't selling any setup like that.

I don't care it's all retard shit.

Reactions: yonson

patina

Aug 6, 2005
NC
Strongly disagree. It's not a maximum suppression design it's a compromise of OAL and concussion mitigation for hunting or door kicking. It does that job very well and it's an incredibly robust can that will put up with an enormous amount of sustained fire if needed. It's not really for the static range fudd target shooting market.

If you put a stock on that 12" barreled device, welded or not, you have created an sbr. The odds of a federal agent finding and arresting you are low but never 0. If you want to run a pistol brace and a forward grip, cool. Don't put a stock on it.
So it's a glorified muzzle device. Got it.

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
Ok. Stop. This and the other stuff you've posted makes it clear you're new to alot of this.

Where are you located and what are you trying to actually do?
You are right, I am a newb. I retract that statement about 300BLK, home defense, and wall penetration.

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
Theres all kinda totally unfounded reddit information leading people to believe you can build others without a stamp. The law is so convoluted I'm not sure if it's correct or not but what I can tell you is every mfg in the country is siding on the "probably not" side of the argument and we aren't selling any setup like that.

I don't care it's all retard shit.

Its true. There are hundreds if not thousands of FFLs building and selling Others, transferring them over, no stamp.

I can walk into pretty much any gun store in my state and buy the build I am describing on the spot and walk out with it, go to the range, and fire away.

Pretty much everyone I know that is into guns has done just that. No issue.

sp00n155

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
Its true. There are hundreds if not thousands of FFLs building and selling Others, transferring them over, no stamp.

I can walk into pretty much any gun store in my state and buy the build I am describing on the spot and walk out with it, go to the range, and fire away.
Oh okay, I'm glad you showed up to tell me how this works on your first day bud.

I don't think it suits 99% of civilian needs if its niche is door kicking and FA abuse.
It's an absolutely outstanding hunting accessory, grumplestiltskin.

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
You are right, I am a newb. I retract that statement about 300BLK, home defense, and wall penetration.

This is literally my job you walnut, I'm trying to help you out here by figuring out what laws actually apply to you and what would best work for you. It sounds like you're confusing federal law with state law, and that's a great way to go to ass-fuck island on an all expense taxpayer funded journey.

sp00n155

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
This is literally my job you walnut, I'm trying to help you out here by figuring out what laws actually apply to you and what would best work for you. It sounds like you're confusing federal law with state law, and that's a great way to go to ass-fuck island on an all expense taxpayer funded journey.
He literally mouthed off to the two dudes making money in the industry in record time lmao

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
He literally mouthed off to the two dudes making money in the industry in record time lmao

There are people saying its not possible and that its illegal. The ATF is well aware of the Others and haven written emails to FFLs confirming no issue. Here is an example: http://www.deltaleveldefense.com/ct4-2a-other-firearm . Scroll down and read the letters/emails. You can't classify as AOW even if you wanted the stamp according to what is posted there.

sp00n155

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
There are people saying its not possible and that its illegal. The ATF is well aware of the Others and haven written emails to FFLs confirming no issue. Here is an example: http://www.deltaleveldefense.com/ct4-2a-other-firearm . Scroll down and read the letters/emails. You can't classify as AOW even if you wanted the stamp according to what is posted there.
Thanks for mansplaining my job to me guy.

You know which one of us has spoken face to face to actual ATF field agents and been on the phone with ATF research and compliance departments? It isn't you.

Reactions: PanzerAce

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Again, what are you trying to do. What is the end goal. Also note that your link is justifications by the company, none of that is from the ATF.

For context, the local ATF office has my direct cell number and I have a bunch of the agent's direct numbers. Part of my job is keeping the company operating and within the law.

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
:rofl2:
The last couple of pages has had me LOL, and it REALLY hurts to laugh...
Me right now. 2022. Colourized.

d8d08c9e516a868d08c391a9793c661c.gif

• Haha
Reactions: yonson

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman