GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
If you aren't concerned about the best possible price to flip short term as a massively risky short term investment, RIA auction is probably the best choice. The second would be Ruben, he's absolutely not going to make you a cheap deal but you will get absolutely exactly what he describes and he's super thorough. Completely good to go with 0 concern of being ripped off.

Rubens operation is

That might be the only fucking way I ever buy a Ruger. Not one but TWO transferrable Hannibal minis!?!?

screenshot-dealernfa.com-2022.10.22-16_10_30.png

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
So you guys remember how I got that hannibal rail for my mini 14? Well shit won't cycle with it on. Turns out my 582-series rifle is made so goddamn poorly no matter how much I hit that rail with a dremel it still binds up on the op rod. The OP rod is just a funky angle.

Even with a regarded ass grip, AR >>>>> Mini-14 in every conceivable way.

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
how the operating rod is supposed to look:

A-TM-Folding-Stock-Stainless_full_rectangle_2.jpg

How MY op-rod looks:

1666487026186.png

Circled part binds up on the rail, have to use this shitty plastic handguard

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
like, you don't notice it when you're buying it since it has this normal hand guard that covers it up:

1666487269363.png

It's so you don't get bit by it

but prob. so you don't see their bad craftsmanship

• Support
Reactions: cjonesy22002

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
So you guys remember how I got that hannibal rail for my mini 14? Well shit won't cycle with it on. Turns out my 582-series rifle is made so goddamn poorly no matter how much I hit that rail with a dremel it still binds up on the op rod. The OP rod is just a funky angle.

Even with a regarded ass grip, AR >>>>> Mini-14 in every conceivable way.
Do you have an op rod in spec? Bent?

Disclaimer: no idea about components on a mini-14 :o

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
holy fuck. not too often does a game changing piece of equipment come along, but this is incredible.

That optic is a bigger game-changer than the M5 or M250 are, and while those weapons will better be able to take advantage of the LPVO, if the optic was the only thing to come out of the whole program it'd still be worth it.

I’ve got 2 on order

mf101 already has his delivered.

Manthrax

Jan 1, 2007
Merryland
5.56 HD load for 16" barrel plz advise.

Thinking of selling my Black Hills OTM, shit seems to be worth more than gold right now and can't even find it anymore.

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
5.56 HD load for 16" barrel plz advise.

Thinking of selling my Black Hills OTM, shit seems to be worth more than gold right now and can't even find it anymore.
HD? 55gr whatever. You'll have enough velocity with a 16" barrel for it to fragment at any reasonable distance inside a house.

Hell with my 11.85 SBR I run 55gr for HD, since it'll fragment without issue at those distances.

Reactions: Manthrax

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
so what the best all around optic for a 10.5" 300BLK that will be decent in all conditions (indoor, night, daytime) and not drown out in sunlight or when using a flashlight indoors? i have a nice steiner scope on my 556. looking for something less bulky for this build. thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman