May 2, 2002
Buford, GA
Yup, carb cleaner and a lighter...
Gotta be careful with that shit....

Oneily

Oct 11, 2022
Need a light for my EDC VP9SK.

TLR-7 A or SF XSC?

The TLR outperforms the SF in every category except size. The TLR will stick out beyond the pistol where the SF is flush.
View attachment 270242

View attachment 270243

sp00n155 said:​

Between these two the tlr7. I have one on my 48, it's a nice little light for carrying.

On the offtopic, which gun cleaning kits do you folks use? Need one for my Sig P320
Yep, out of those 2 definitely go with TLR7.

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Yup, carb cleaner and a lighter...
I had a friend who was an insurance adjuster for home claims. He payed out a lot for killing spiders with fire. “ we pay for ignorance !” Just don’t lie about it when it burns down.

• Wow
Reactions: yonson

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
One more thing before I go. I everyday carry a 340 pd. I can’t imagine toting around a semi with a laser , flashlight and night vision scope. :scootin:

Reactions: Oneily

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Same. Or SBRs. My shit is just smashed in on top of each other. I have more scratches from the safe than anything else and I use my guns in competition all the time.
Yup. Basically any time I have to grab something out of the safe it's either take EVERY gun out, or smash into half of them as I pull out the gun. And then you put everything back, walk away, hear something fall over and just go "fuckit, I'll find out what that was when I open it again"

Reactions: Paul Revere

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
Yup. Basically any time I have to grab something out of the safe it's either take EVERY gun out, or smash into half of them as I pull out the gun. And then you put everything back, walk away, hear something fall over and just go "fuckit, I'll find out what that was when I open it again"
The worst are sporting or hunting shotguns. Fucking things take up so much space and always get in the way.

Reactions: Paul Revere

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
mailman stopped by with the sig 1-6x

quick impressions
1. acceptably light
2. at 1x the glass has a bad fish eye in the middle. If it were a camera lens I paid money for it would be going back. as something you'd use to shoot a target at 1x....it's ok. image clarity is ok, brightness is good.
3. the leveling line is a suggestion, not an exact solution

The youtube reviewers (mostly basement dwellers such as myself) noted the fish eye at low power but called it slight. I think it's fair to say none of them have experience with even medium grade photo lenses.

I paid a similar amount for a Millet DMS-100 a decade ago when that was the hotness for some reason and this is an order of magnitude better in terms of image quality and has a better reticle. The mount is decent too.

1667257045605.png

Reactions: PanzerAce and Boing

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman