GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
I have a colt 14.5 upper with a fixed site post. I haven’t done anything with it because it’s still a super classic look to me. I think I’ll finish it as a near clone of something.

Reactions: Paul Revere

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
options for a carbine length handguard while leaving the front sight post on the barrel? delta ring is on still

RIS II with the cutout is the best, but I have to take the sight off and it's also fucking $500
Daniel Defense RIS II and stop being poor. Removing the fsb is very simple and you'll need to do it even for the cheaper centurion rail to remove the delta ring.

Ps the RIS II is easily had for half what you think it costs.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Daniel Defense RIS II and stop being poor. Removing the fsb is very simple and you'll need to do it even for the cheaper centurion rail to remove the delta ring.

Ps the RIS II is easily had for half what you think it costs.

PMing you my paypal

pls send halp

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
I'm not even buying that rail myself. My wife bitched that I have nothing on my wish list and she doesn't know what to buy me that's not expensive as fuck :mamoru:

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Tell your wife to stop being poor

me as I walk thru the kitchen:

4LaWv.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman