GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

hurleywurley

That’s a rock fact
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2006
Dickinson, TX
Birthday presents for myself! Wanted the 509 for a bedside gun and they had an FNX as well. I’ve never owned anything in 45 so couldn’t resist. I’ve owned an M1 Garand for over a decade, only rifle I have, and I’d been considering getting something new(ish). I’m sure it carries over all the qualities I love such as too heavy, cumbersome, low capacity and kicks harder than a divorce settlement. But at least I won’t be chasing clips that fly around. And a blender that doesn’t suck. When I financially recover in 6 months I’ll have to scoop up a bunch of ammo in the two two new to me calibers.
FE1D17F0-AFB1-41EF-B131-764E4F60A879.jpeg

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Birthday presents for myself! Wanted the 509 for a bedside gun and they had an FNX as well. I’ve never owned anything in 45 so couldn’t resist. I’ve owned an M1 Garand for over a decade, only rifle I have, and I’d been considering getting something new(ish). I’m sure it carries over all the qualities I love such as too heavy, cumbersome, low capacity and kicks harder than a divorce settlement. But at least I won’t be chasing clips that fly around. And a blender that doesn’t suck. When I financially recover in 6 months I’ll have to scoop up a bunch of ammo in the two two new to me calibers.
View attachment 274589
Nice. Have both of those FNs. They are great guns.

• Love
Reactions: hurleywurley

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
a84h0PV.jpg

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
View attachment 274589

Congrats and happy bday

Reactions: hurleywurley

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
Funny story from this weekend. Went out quail hunting and camping for a couple nights. The desert is beautiful this time of year. Wife came with for her first time which was fun.
Day 1 we didn’t see much, I ended up getting one.
Day 2 same thing, bad year, I went to poop in the morning and decided to take the shotgun just in case. Squatted down, mid-turd a covey landed about 20ft in front of me. I grabbed the gun and shot 2 from a squat with my pants down. :rofl:
Haters will say it’s fake, but I assure you I ate 2 shit birds and they were not fake.

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Funny story from this weekend. Went out quail hunting and camping for a couple nights. The desert is beautiful this time of year. Wife came with for her first time which was fun.
Day 2 same thing, bad year, I went to poop in the morning and decided to take the shotgun just in case. Squatted down, mid-turd a covey landed about 20ft in front of me. I grabbed the gun and shot 2 from a squat with my pants down. :rofl:
Haters will say it’s fake, but I assure you I ate 2 shit birds and they were not fake.
two birds in the hand is worth a turd in the dirt

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
quail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman