GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Managed to pick up a Spear LT in 300blk. Shoots well, but will definitely need some help in the gas department. It's not horrible with subs, but shooting supers is awful. Great balance on the gun and love the new ambi bolt catch/release.
OjAjSBm.jpeg
I haven't been following gun stuff much in the last couple of years, so I haven't seen this design before. How does it cycle?

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
how fast are form4 eforms going now? prob making some black friday purchases
lol

The answer never changes. If you'd have just bought what you wanted the first time you considered it you'd have it by the time you checked a year later to see if the wait got shorter.

Reactions: yonson

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
lol

The answer never changes. If you'd have just bought what you wanted the first time you considered it you'd have it by the time you checked a year later to see if the wait got shorter.
nah haven't been waiting on atf times to improve. waiting on this year's silencerco BOGO offer. was curious what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman