GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
Pay $800 for this $40 metal tube with baffles in it and we will give you $200 worth of credit towards our apparel and merch which is marked up 500%.
exactly.

can i want has been at the same price for a while so probably pay for it in the next few weeks. so sad, was hoping for a 45aarp pistol can for free.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
Guys I am looking for a Ruger American bolt action in 7.62x39, they're gone online everywhere I can think to look but GunBroker. By the time the obscene shipping, credit card and tax fees are tallyed up it's close to double street price for them when they're in stock. If someone in your local circles is selling one holla at ya boy.

Screenshot_20221114-173331.png

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Guys I am looking for a Ruger American bolt action in 7.62x39, they're gone online everywhere I can think to look but GunBroker. By the time the obscene shipping, credit card and tax fees are tallyed up it's close to double street price for them when they're in stock. If someone in your local circles is selling one holla at ya boy.

View attachment 276878
:rofl:

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Remember that doofus I posted a while ago about the mini mag in the grip "workaround"

Reactions: Bob Sandvagene

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Remember that doofus I posted a while ago about the mini mag in the grip "workaround"

he should worry less about people following the law, and more about the cases he's about to get shit all over by Benítez.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

SAKU39

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2005

View attachment 276878
Regularly call/check your local Cabelas if you don’t mind getting used. I picked up this mint Ruger Gunsite Scout (.308) for $825 yesterday.

I find that for bolt, lever, pump, etc. sporting/hunting guns, a lot of old people just go into the big box stores to sell them because they don’t want to deal with the hassle of selling privately. A lot of times they are bringing in some high end (hunting) weapons and optics. Picked up a SAKO 85 Kodiak (.375 H&H) a while back as well after seeing the guy bring it up to the counter.

8C4FC4D2-1D4F-49E8-ADC9-D2D510960D8C.jpeg

Evan

OT Supporter
May 3, 2002
Portland OR
asfaosfolnlqgn
XB8OkUE.jpg

Reactions: spoon-ex and yonson

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
Regularly call/check your local Cabelas if you don’t mind getting used. I picked up this mint Ruger Gunsite Scout (.308) for $825 yesterday.

I find that for bolt, lever, pump, etc. sporting/hunting guns, a lot of old people just go into the big box stores to sell them because they don’t want to deal with the hassle of selling privately. A lot of times they are bringing in some high end (hunting) weapons and optics. Picked up a SAKO 85 Kodiak (.375 H&H) a while back as well after seeing the guy bring it up to the counter.

View attachment 277141
Been on that but Arizona doesn't have a whole lot of those types of stores surprisingly. Closest one is 250mi away.
asfaosfolnlqgn
XB8OkUE.jpg
Law folders are retarded and serve legitimately no purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman