GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
Been on that but Arizona doesn't have a whole lot of those types of stores surprisingly. Closest one is 250mi away.

Law folders are retarded and serve legitimately no purpose.
Your part of AZ, there is a Cabelas, Bass Pro, and like 6 Sportsmans Outhouse nearby me.

Evan

OT Supporter
May 3, 2002
Portland OR
I'm not a fan of the law folder. Something like a brn180 or MCX upper setup where you can shoot folded and dont need a tube at all is good (i personally have a BRN180), but the law folder i feel doesn't actually offer much.
I like both of those options but they are much more expensive than the build I have. I also don't really dig the side charging handle on the BRN180.

Evan

OT Supporter
May 3, 2002
Portland OR
Law folders are retarded and serve legitimately no purpose.
I honestly really like it because it can get really small and fits in my tote that has my range shit in it.
D4gR9Z8.jpg

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
So the new LAW Tactical BCG for shooting while folded looks a leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetle bit gassy. Atleast this video gets the major issue front and center right away :yikes:

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I like it. It actually lives on the FAL these days but this is the best picture I have of the 180 setup. Glass is nice and clear.
I threw zip ties on mine just because. The glass is super clear and I like the option for only 1.5x or 6x. I never use anything between min and max on an LPVO so I don't feel like I'm missing anything between the magnification options. Plus I felt this is the optic you have to get on the SCAR 17.

3ytkvKo.jpg

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
bored, took off the silly silver bits on the PB gun

1668821867032.png

old

1668821935790.png

also picked up another lower and built it out of mostly spare parts.......genericBlackAeroM4E1lower.jpg for a new money pit

almost bought a 5" Walther PDP while i was at the shop...felt good man.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman