GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
If I had money I would get an MCX gen 2 upper.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Paul Revere

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
given the now longer eform 4 wait (7-8 months), out of curiosity, does atf look at the fingerprints and process those upon receipt, or do they toss them in a pile somewhere only looking at them towards the end of that time period to reject and make you start from scratch?

reason i ask is because my local PD messed up the cards when doing my prints. they put the wrong fingers in wrong spots, then handed me an older fingerprint card revision and re-did it. they had a blue pen i used only noticing when i got home with the cards so i had to write over with a black pen. so two potential issues... ugh.

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
given the now longer eform 4 wait (7-8 months), out of curiosity, does atf look at the fingerprints and process those upon receipt, or do they toss them in a pile somewhere only looking at them towards the end of that time period to reject and make you start from scratch?

reason i ask is because my local PD messed up the cards when doing my prints. they put the wrong fingers in wrong spots, then handed me an older fingerprint card revision and re-did it. they had a blue pen i used only noticing when i got home with the cards so i had to write over with a black pen. so two potential issues... ugh.

You’re fucked

Reactions: gumbylude

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006

ATF gives no fucks about the edition of the FD-258. I've literally sent mine in on cards from amazon with nothing other than the prints and my name on it.

Also, timeline is basically all of the time is waiting for an examiner just to get to your paperwork. Once someone at ATF looks at it it's about 2 weeks from that point (atleast with paper forms, I expected electronic forms are largely the same still).

Reactions: AndyP

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
ATF gives no fucks about the edition of the FD-258. I've literally sent mine in on cards from amazon with nothing other than the prints and my name on it.

Also, timeline is basically all of the time is waiting for an examiner just to get to your paperwork. Once someone at ATF looks at it it's about 2 weeks from that point (atleast with paper forms, I expected electronic forms are largely the same still).

Thanks. It is the right form FD-258 just not latest revision.

I am also hoping that writing over the blue ink with black doesnt screw me.

The officer at the end said this isnt what I normally do the fingerprint person is out sick.

I am just hoping fingerprint cards get processed soon after ATF receiving them and its the rest of the paper work that sits for months, so if there is an issue with the fingerprint cards I'd know ASAP.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ

Yeah you might as well go ahead and resubmit that one lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman