GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
spoke with ATF they said no problem using older revision and likely no issue with the ink color. hopefully thats true...
You mentioned the wrong fingers in the wrong spots. If they actually look at it it's gunna get rejected.

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
You mentioned the wrong fingers in the wrong spots. If they actually look at it it's gunna get rejected.
sorry, let me clarify, it was done wrong, that card was shredded, local PD handed me a new card, did it correctly on the spot, but while that card is the same form, it was an older revision.

sp00n155

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
sorry, let me clarify, it was done wrong, that card was shredded, local PD handed me a new card, did it correctly on the spot, but while that card is the same form, it was an older revision.
Oh. That's fine, they 100% don't give a shit about the revision of the card. As long as the handwriting is legible it's fine.

Reactions: PanzerAce

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Do they really look at the finger print cards? All the hard copies I submitted from SS for my eform 1's have my right pinky missing from the "right four fingers taken simultaneously" section. lol

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
Oh. That's fine, they 100% don't give a shit about the revision of the card. As long as the handwriting is legible it's fine.

OK I was worried about the ink color too since it says black ink at the top of the cards. The officer handed me a blue pen and I had to write over it with black at home but you can still see some of the blue. Thanks

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
He sounds like Jack McBrayer. But he's not wrong.

The point of instruction is to find the trainer that elevates you as a shooter. Specops guys that get the principles of pedagogy are pretty rare. Pat Mac, Kyle Lamb, Randy Watt, Aaron Barruga, and LAV are all exceptions, not the rule.

Reactions: Paul Revere

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
He sounds like Jack McBrayer. But he's not wrong.

The point of instruction is to find the trainer that elevates you as a shooter. Specops guys that get the principles of pedagogy are pretty rare. Pat Mac, Kyle Lamb, Randy Watt, Aaron Barruga, and LAV are all exceptions, not the rule.

yep

teaching is its own skill and needs to be learned and practiced. no matter how high speed low drag someone is or how many bodies they stacked....if they can't teach they can't teach.

but they can definitely pocket a lot of cash.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
Got some rattler 5.56 uppers in today if you were looking for either/or, if not I'll keep tracking on the 300blk.
Nah for the length I want it needs to be 300blk

Don’t burn too much energy tracking those I just kinda derailed that project for a bit for something else that was shiny

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Some what
100620045_19355_D86BAC70EAC3CE3B.JPG

sp00n155

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
yep

teaching is its own skill and needs to be learned and practiced. no matter how high speed low drag someone is or how many bodies they stacked....if they can't teach they can't teach.

but they can definitely pocket a lot of cash.
On the flip side I'm loling that mush mouth garand thumb is going into the training circuit with his 0 combat experience and 0 combat deployments. Just grab the cash while it's there I guess.

Reactions: ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

.chris

William Taylor was a brisk young sailor
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
On the flip side I'm loling that mush mouth garand thumb is going into the training circuit with his 0 combat experience and 0 combat deployments. Just grab the cash while it's there I guess.
How dare you?

NIGHTMARE

HK fanboi
Jan 21, 2001
Communist state of Maryland
I'm super close to finishing my HK416 upper.
With that said, I'm having second thoughts on the Geissele rail. I'm thinking for authenticity, I should get a quad rail(cheese grater)

I know from a practical standpoint the Geissele is infinitely better. But....
Thoughts? PXL_20221123_030115492.jpg PXL_20221123_030126838.jpg

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
I'd say if its actually 100% HK parts then go for thr quad rail. If it's got brownells or other non HK parts then it doesn't need the cheesegrater

Reactions: Paul Revere

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman