Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I have the B&T folding stock for my K, it is nice and is pleasant to shoot, vs the other options. I ain't no tactical operator, when I shoot it I want a good cheek rest.
I have this stock as well. It's great.

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
There are plenty of stocks I would buy if I wanted one today. I have not even shot the goddamned thing yet. And I already bought good mags.

Shooting them without a stock is awful. It's zero fun honestly. I took mine out the first time and barely put a mag though it and was like fuck this. I'll come back after it's form 1'd

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area
It's really great watching the people pick up ~$950 MPforgeries and then being completely deflated that magazines are $150 each and stocks are somewhere between 1x-3x the total purchase value of the platform.
I like to take the opposite approach. $600 .22lr with a $1k scope and a $400 mount.

Ever get an hk mp5 better believe I’m going 100% HK parts.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
It's been nearly 15 years since I bought an outright nonsensically garbage gun and I guess if you don't stick your finger in an electrical socket you kinda forget. Your guess is legitimately as good as mine regarding: why the fuck did I buy this.. So here's my reminder why digging in the trash just gives you hepatitis.

I bought this heap of shit off of Facebook. It showed up, miraculously, via USPS hastily wadded in some bubble wrap with a loaded magazine and a round in the chamber. But the safety was on so I guess that works. The shitty Sig Romeo dumpster optic was left on 10 so the battery was dead. I didn't want that optic anyway, no biggie I guess. A replacement battery is worth more than the optic is worth to me. I did, however, like the skeletonized dot mount (you can still use the factory irons which are admittedly pretty decent and fiber optic.) it was on so I took the optic off of the mount and stuck a primary arms micro dot that I had in my junk drawer on it. It came with an unidentified suppressor mount/brake that reeks of poverty eBay form 1 shit, removed immediately. Replaced with a cLoNe CoRrEcT NSN marked surefire tuning fork worth legitimately almost 3/4 the value of the gun so I could foul up my surefire can on it instead, also just because it was laying in my junk drawer.

I guess I need a used Steiner or poverty as hell Holosun mini IR pointer and it'll be my night vision garbage blaster. 50 rounds of 22lr in a single magazine will cut down on fiddling with trying to reload rimfire mags in the dark. That's the best sales pitch I have to tell myself why I bought this piece of crap. I didn't buy a single gun for over a year and now I bought a keltec and a Ruger less than a week apart..

No before pics only this one.

PXL_20230111_010212607.jpg

BLKDVLGSX

May 2, 2002
Buford, GA
It's been nearly 15 years since I bought an outright nonsensically garbage gun and I guess if you don't stick your finger in an electrical socket you kinda forget. Your guess is legitimately as good as mine regarding: why the fuck did I buy this.. So here's my reminder why digging in the trash just gives you hepatitis.

I bought this heap of shit off of Facebook. It showed up, miraculously, via USPS hastily wadded in some bubble wrap with a loaded magazine and a round in the chamber. But the safety was on so I guess that works. The shitty Sig Romeo dumpster optic was left on 10 so the battery was dead. I didn't want that optic anyway, no biggie I guess. A replacement battery is worth more than the optic is worth to me. I did, however, like the skeletonized dot mount (you can still use the factory irons which are admittedly pretty decent and fiber optic.) it was on so I took the optic off of the mount and stuck a primary arms micro dot that I had in my junk drawer on it. It came with an unidentified suppressor mount/brake that reeks of poverty eBay form 1 shit, removed immediately. Replaced with a cLoNe CoRrEcT NSN marked surefire tuning fork worth legitimately almost 3/4 the value of the gun so I could foul up my surefire can on it instead, also just because it was laying in my junk drawer.

I guess I need a used Steiner or poverty as hell Holosun mini IR pointer and it'll be my night vision garbage blaster. 50 rounds of 22lr in a single magazine will cut down on fiddling with trying to reload rimfire mags in the dark. That's the best sales pitch I have to tell myself why I bought this piece of crap. I didn't buy a single gun for over a year and now I bought a keltec and a Ruger less than a week apart..

No before pics only this one.

View attachment 293946
100% chance this gun was used in a crime

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6