Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Source? Reddit said they are being approved in 2 weeks.
I think just projecting out existing timelines and then adding in the number of people that will be registering once this hit. I know I'm going to be submitting atleast two, possibly a third firearm.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Wait if I'm reading this correctly, I can register every single lower I have as SBR's with this and get free stamps for them?

Reactions: sp00n155

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
I've already got stamps for all of the guns I want as SBR's and only have 2 firearms with braces right now because 1 is a truck/trunk gun and the other is an old POS that hasn't been fired in years. I do have a bunch of stripped lowers that I'll totally register for free stamps though :rofl:

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
I'm going to keep a couple of mine as rifles in case they try and pull some BS down the line, but yeah knowing this the majority of them are going to be SBR'd because wtf not.

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Went shooting and came home to some packages

1IHyQka.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6