Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
In other news, picked up my pistol-braced-equipped lower. Due to the issuance yesterday the range pulled all pistol braced weapons off the floor and had to pull the brace off of my lower before they could complete the transfer.

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Ok, as some of you guys know I've been planning on reducing the amount of guns in the collection to make more sense, so I've got the following available if anyone is interested. If you're not interested in everything shown and just want pricing on an individual part, or if you want a package deal on some stuff, let me know. Spoilered for people that don't want to deal with the pictures. Prices are shipped to you or your dealer as appropriate

First: LMT 308, originally a 20" barrel cut down to 16" with a Dead Air brake on the front. Chrome lined, but easy sub MOA shooter. Trigger is an Elfmann Match and has a Rainier Raptor 308 ambi charging handle. Will come with a pack of rails and the barrel torque wrench. ~1500rounds through it $3000

signal-2023-01-08-170610_002.jpeg

Second: LMT 556 SLK8 upper, 16" Chrome lined barrel, no BCG/CH included though I can add those, Dead Air flash hider. Also comes with the barrel torque wrench and a pack of rails. ~2k-3k rounds through it $1300

20230114_154936.jpg

KE Arms Polymer lower (A1 length fixed stock) with a Hiperfire EDT Heavy Gunner trigger and a generic carbine buffer/spring. $160

20230114_153521.jpg

Scalarworks 30mm 1.57" mount (SW0810) and Vortex PST Gen II 3-15x44 FFp, EBR-2C reticle. Mounted but never shot $750

20230114_155242.jpg

McCroskey

roll up on your ass like Hawaii 5-0
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
Ok, as some of you guys know I've been planning on reducing the amount of guns in the collection to make more sense, so I've got the following available if anyone is interested. If you're not interested in everything shown and just want pricing on an individual part, or if you want a package deal on some stuff, let me know. Spoilered for people that don't want to deal with the pictures. Prices are shipped to you or your dealer as appropriate

First: LMT 308, originally a 20" barrel cut down to 16" with a Dead Air brake on the front. Chrome lined, but easy sub MOA shooter. Trigger is an Elfmann Match and has a Rainier Raptor 308 ambi charging handle. Will come with a pack of rails and the barrel torque wrench. ~1500rounds through it $3000

View attachment 295166

Second: LMT 556 SLK8 upper, 16" Chrome lined barrel, no BCG/CH included though I can add those, Dead Air flash hider. Also comes with the barrel torque wrench and a pack of rails. ~2k-3k rounds through it $1300

View attachment 295169

KE Arms Polymer lower (A1 length fixed stock) with a Hiperfire EDT Heavy Gunner trigger and a generic carbine buffer/spring. $160

View attachment 295170

Scalarworks 30mm 1.57" mount (SW0810) and Vortex PST Gen II 3-15x44 FFp, EBR-2C reticle. Mounted but never shot $750

View attachment 295172
be sure you promise to dick up the boxes, the crew seems more eager to get stuff with dicks in or on it

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
which dealer is this again? Need to be sure i don't get close i don't want to catch anymore stupid
Texas Gun Experience over in Grapevine

They do have a decent selection of full auto to rent but their store side was a little light. Was going to buy some cleaning supplies and literally nothing I wanted was there - just stuff from Otis, CLP, and whatnot. They had some other options, but not a whole lot.

Plus I wanted to look at optic risers, couldn’t find them on the floor, asked a dude and he sent me to the gunsmiths, who asked me if I meant Unity risers, and then went and looked in the back and came back and said nope.

Was weird to say the least given the experience they seem to be going for.

Going to try their range out tomorrow to see if it’s redeeming at all.

Definitely not going to buy a gun from them. May do FFL’s but I doubt it. Would rather drive further to other places.

Last edited:

McCroskey

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
Texas Gun Experience over in Grapevine

They do have a decent selection of full auto to rent but their store side was a little light. Was going to buy some cleaning supplies and literally nothing I wanted was there - just stuff from Otis, CLP, and whatnot. They had some other options, but not a whole lot.

Plus I wanted to look at optic risers, couldn’t find them on the floor, asked a dude and he sent me to the gunsmiths, who asked me if I meant Unity risers, and then went and looked in the back and came back and said nope.

Was weird to say the least given the experience they seem to be going for.

Going to try their range out tomorrow to see if it’s redeeming at all.

Definitely not going to buy a gun from them. May do FFL’s but I doubt it. Would rather drive further to other places.
in stock "accessories".....best I've found in DFW is bauer-precision up in denton. SKArms in flower mound has a pretty sparse selection but you can walk in and build a rifle, although if you want an ODG grip with dick texture they won't have that on the shelf (Just fde). Mainly use them for Aero Lowers, BCGs, pmags and such, although they now have a silencershop kiosk which would be hella convenient (bauer is my current go-to for Silencershop can transfers). They do have decent selection of mid and hotboi ARs on the wall if that's your jam.

I don't expect TGE to be around much longer really.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
in stock "accessories".....best I've found in DFW is bauer-precision up in denton. SKArms in flower mound has a pretty sparse selection but you can walk in and build a rifle, although if you want an ODG grip with dick texture they won't have that on the shelf (Just fde). Mainly use them for Aero Lowers, BCGs, pmags and such, although they now have a silencershop kiosk which would be hella convenient (bauer is my current go-to for Silencershop can transfers). They do have decent selection of mid and hotboi ARs on the wall if that's your jam.

I don't expect TGE to be around much longer really.
I may see if I can make it out to Bauer on Monday if they’re open. They carry the can I want anyhow and I may as well try buying from them.

McCroskey

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
Neat history/info discussion about the 300blk and how it came to be and what it's good for (basically shooting medium sized mammals quietly at short range out to 300 yards with a little more noise)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6