Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

patina

Aug 6, 2005
NC
12.5" SOLGW 5.56 Barrel w/500rds through it for $100 shipped if anyone wants...

aYHrxzyh.jpg

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
So what’s everyone doing with their pistol brace setups? Anyone going to Form1 it yet or wait and see what happens?….could be an opportunity to SBR my MPX since they’re waiving the fee if we file….
Since I'm already on the list, I'm taking advantage of it and Form 1ing pretty much every lower or pistol I have...

Reactions: PanzerAce

TheLank

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
Pearland
So what’s everyone doing with their pistol brace setups? Anyone going to Form1 it yet or wait and see what happens?….could be an opportunity to SBR my MPX since they’re waiving the fee if we file….
I want a good path to get my free $200 stamp with everything in my trust... It owns everything already, but I'm assuming there is going to be some weird documentation required.

ResidentSlacker

OT Supporter
Aug 25, 2004
I want a good path to get my free $200 stamp with everything in my trust... It owns everything already, but I'm assuming there is going to be some weird documentation required.

I just opened a trust with my brother since we both want to start buying suppressors…I suppose I should move my pistol brace stuff under the trust now….

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
1674169483013.png

Decided to try the Form1 Beta for shits and giggles. I'll probably go ahead and submit my AP5's through it too since it came back with all of the appropriate stuff on the forms it generated :o

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Going to Form 1 3 guns once it's free. one of them I was goign to Form 1 regardless and the others are just to make things easier in the future (It's cheaper to buy replacement lowers later as needed rather than pay for Form 1s later).

Reactions: DrewDown

ResidentSlacker

OT Supporter
Aug 25, 2004
Going to Form 1 3 guns once it's free. one of them I was goign to Form 1 regardless and the others are just to make things easier in the future (It's cheaper to buy replacement lowers later as needed rather than pay for Form 1s later).
I like this route…I have 2 other lowers I might as well Form 1 while it’s free

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
Some Shot Show pics. As a first timer, some things were insane like the scale of just how big the show is. The main room was fun, seemed like a 5:1 ratio of AR-15s to every other type of gun. Still super neat to see the different setups. I thought the annex was more fun to walk around and not as packed. Saw a few YTers, and they had packs of people following them around. Chuck Liddell was wondering around the downstairs floor, as well as Jerry Miculek and some others.

Heres a neat Holosun, thermal, and if you flip the lens down, you can see half normal/half thermal
kgfTcTi.jpg

Y5I0hGP.jpg

Always wanted to see one of these
vtD9GTC.jpg

Lot of people looking at these - Magpul stand had a functional one but only the rep would open/close it.
lkCKPf7.jpg

Minigun 3D printed suppressor
H3tksjA.jpg

Some cartel looking guns
EzFaU7L.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6