Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
We ran into him at the show, must have been 20+ people following him around for pics
the first or second time i was there i happened to be at the magpul booth one morning and saw travis haley. i figured i'd go over and chat with him for a bit cause it wasn't too crowded and he seemed alone. we made eye contact and did the head nod as i walked over, then out of nowhere the asian airsoft contingent swarmed him with cameras and were all talking to him at the exact same time.

• Haha
Reactions: yonson and bugman

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Aftermarket baseplates for a constant reminder of the weighted burden that is the California magazine capacity ban.
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sp00n155

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
the first or second time i was there i happened to be at the magpul booth one morning and saw travis haley. i figured i'd go over and chat with him for a bit cause it wasn't too crowded and he seemed alone. we made eye contact and did the head nod as i walked over, then out of nowhere the asian airsoft contingent swarmed him with cameras and were all talking to him at the exact same time.

The only one I would have been excited to see was Chuck Norris who my friend was usually at the Glock table. The guy who runs the firearm blog seemed to be getting stopped every minute but that could have been vendors asking him to come over to review their stuff vs just asking for a pic with him.

Reactions: Paul Revere

Buzz Killington

π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–ˆπ–†π–›π–Ž
Airsoft people were funny, some of the dudes there were wearing full tactical gear through the show - half looked official based on their name tags and other half was seal team airsoft :rofl2:
My guilty pleasure is watching airsoft sniper videos where the guys get shot and don't call it out or whatever they are supposed to do, so they just keep getting shot until they start aiming for the neck and face

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
My guilty pleasure is watching airsoft sniper videos where the guys get shot and don't call it out or whatever they are supposed to do, so they just keep getting shot until they start aiming for the neck and face
SILO Entertainment videos i love watching those

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
silencer shop or one of those main companies was offering a game of cornhole where winner gets a free suppressor form

Reactions: Paul Revere

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
I'd love a PSA SHOT 23 patch, the Geissele pouch, and the larue bottle opener if possible.
patch and pouch are yours - i gave extra bottle opener to tenant so thats only thing im keeping. I think Ive sent you cigars before but resend me address and ill get other 2 sent over.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6