Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Ok so I’ve got the EOtech EXPS2 holo on my AR and shopping 3x magnifiers

The G33 is so goddamn expensive at $520, is it really worth the extra $220 over something like a Vortex micro at $299?

My rifle will get limited use tbh. Don’t need it to be super rugged

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003

The G33 is so goddamn expensive at $520, is it really worth the extra $220 over something like a Vortex micro at $299?

The Vortex 3x is really good for its price but I'm not sure it'll work with the Unity mount if you want it to fold down. I have a few of them and they do their job. I also have the 5x Eotech magnifier and the glass quality is better, especially near the edges and off dead center.

Reactions: Paul Revere

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
The Vortex 3x is really good for its price but I'm not sure it'll work with the Unity mount if you want it to fold down. I have a few of them and they do their job. I also have the 5x Eotech magnifier and the glass quality is better, especially near the edges and off dead center.
So the holo is on unity riser mount, you’re saying I can’t put the Vortex on the same type of mount and have it flip out?

McCroskey

roll up on your ass like Hawaii 5-0
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
So the holo is on unity riser mount, you’re saying I can’t put the Vortex on the same type of mount and have it flip out?

be easier to just get a riser that's long enough to accommodate both if that's the route you want to take

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia

Maybe their new tall flip to center? But I'd have to go back and see what you already have and if it would line up

It gives a 2.25" optical centerline

BLKDVLGSX

May 2, 2002
Buford, GA

The Eotech were like $279 on black friday.

• Sad
Reactions: Sp33dealer

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Maybe their new tall flip to center? But I'd have to go back and see what you already have and if it would line up

It gives a 2.25" optical centerline
EOTech EXPS2 on the unity fast optic riser

This is confusing for a newb like myself

Reactions: Chuck Finley

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003

No, the flip to center Omni mount. I wouldn't run the magnifier on this.

Reactions: Paul Revere

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
I’m trying to figure out if I have to order the G33 without it’s mount or whether it’s removable. I’d like to assume it’s removable and I can buy the mount version and just remove it to mount to the unity ftc but I haven’t seen a good pic online and anything talking about removing its mount

EDIT: I found the manual and it says the mount isn’t even attached shipped so I’m good

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6