Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
I’m trying to figure out if I have to order the G33 without it’s mount or whether it’s removable. I’d like to assume it’s removable and I can buy the mount version and just remove it to mount to the unity ftc but I haven’t seen a good pic online and anything talking about removing its mount

EDIT: I found the manual and it says the mount isn’t even attached shipped so I’m good
My orders been “processing” since Sunday. I think this is the Amazon effect, I have no patience now lmao

The G33 is now showing out of stock so I get the feeling they may be trying to find one lmao. I don’t expect our boy to help me I’ll send in a message tomorrow. My last order prepped and shipped stupid fast

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
My orders been “processing” since Sunday. I think this is the Amazon effect, I have no patience now lmao

The G33 is now showing out of stock so I get the feeling they may be trying to find one lmao. I don’t expect our boy to help me I’ll send in a message tomorrow. My last order prepped and shipped stupid fast
Who did you order from? If it was optics planet this is basically their business model.

McCroskey

roll up on your ass like Hawaii 5-0
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151

Their order emails seem to be getting a little laggy lately. Get a prep for shipping email and it’s already left Kansas

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6