LOVE Guy had bad experience giving oral

radfad88

The Batman-O-Lantern
Mar 13, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I've been seeing this guy all summer and the sex has been really good. Last week however, I ran into a little speed bump and I need your help to figure out what to say/do to make this better.

We were messing around the other day and I wasn't quite ready/wet enough to have sex yet. I told him that and he asked "what do you want me to do?" So I smiled and told him to go down on me.

He just kind of stopped in his tracks/deer in headlights look and said "I'm not really any good at that... I've only done it once and it was awful."

I thought, no big deal... he's not very experienced with that... We can work around it and maybe I can give him some tips. So I told him "Well, then I can help you. It's okay if you're not good at first, it's not that hard and I really like to have it done."

Again, he gave me this deer in headlights look and said "Ugh, it just tasted so bad." (meaning the girl he had gone down on before).

I told him "Well, that was just one girl... I've never had anyone complain about my taste, in fact I've had guys tell me they really liked it."

"I don't know, I just have this mental picture/block about it... It was years ago but I can still remember how terrible it was."

He still looked very uninterested and I didn't want to FORCE him to do something he didn't want to do so I just suggested he give me a back rub instead. Since then we've continued to have good sex, but I know it's going to be something I want in the future so I'm trying to figure out how to bring it up to him again.

Any suggestions? Anything like this ever happen to you? How did you handle it?

Tsunami

Jul 9, 2004
Tell him to man the fuck up and at least try it. If he still finds it so horrible then go from there.

Tsunami

Jul 9, 2004
Seriously, it'll take like ten seconds for him to figure out if he can handle it or not.

Tsunami

Jul 9, 2004
If you want to be a bit more sensitive about it I would advise you ask him to try it immediately after a shower and throw in a "pleeaassseeee."

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
If you want to be a bit more sensitive about it I would advise you ask him to try it immediately after a shower and throw in a "pleeaassseeee."
Having to beg for it would be a HUGE turn off lol. I prob wouldn't even bother to have sex with him if it came down to that.

Toxica

Mar 10, 2008
IN
I would try the shower thing, explain that it's clean and won't taste like anything.

But well, in your case radfad, I imagine you'd have to relate to him. You don't let guys orgasm in your mouth, if I remember correctly. So I think if he's willing to eat you out, you should return the favor by swallowing. (So you could also say, "If you do this for me, I'll do that for you..." in a naughty way or something.) Just sayin'. :mamoru:

Boosted98gsx

Jul 27, 2002
Texas
Brushing his teeth with a really minty toothpaste will numb his mouth to any taste if that's what he's worried about.

Boosted98gsx

Jul 27, 2002
Texas
I would try the shower thing, explain that it's clean and won't taste like anything.

But well, in your case radfad, I imagine you'd have to relate to him. You don't let guys orgasm in your mouth, if I remember correctly. So I think if he's willing to eat you out, you should return the favor by swallowing. (So you could also say, "If you do this for me, I'll do that for you..." in a naughty way or something.) Just sayin'. :mamoru:

dot.

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah

yea...that's a bit of a double standard...

Boosted98gsx

Jul 27, 2002
Texas
this lol

Minty is THE WORST THING EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR when combined with a vag.\

they prob just told you that so they wouldn't hurt your ego lol

I had never tried it, I just know it numbs my mouth. Good to know though.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
Is he so scared he can't even finger you and taste that?

Radfan, can always taste yourself in front if him and offer him a taste. But the shower ideas sounds best for next time

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec