Guys.. Im dying laughing. Santa gifts #3

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Ok I still have zero idea who my Santa is! I don't think I've ever gone this long without knowing and holy hell you're killing me :rofl:

The matching pizza blanket to go with the bread pillow we got a few weeks ago. Our oldest has claimed that.. some sweet cook books I'm going to have to look through this week and mark some recipes off :yum: and hardy boys book series. The oldest has only read one book from that series so he's excited!

Santa who are you!? Regardless.. thank you SOOOOO much.. you have spiled us.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
@Colleen That's the package I was waiting to arrive, glad to see it got to you sooner than CanadaPost/Amazon predicted :wavey:

I hope y'all have had a Merry Christmas and that it's been entertaining :) :wavey:

I snuck some hints off @12xalt for what to get the kiddos, hope that was okay :)

Also next time PUT THAT YOU DO WOODWORKING JFC I wish I knew that before the Woodworking crew thread today :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Colleen
TS
TS
Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
@Colleen That's the package I was waiting to arrive, glad to see it got to you sooner than CanadaPost/Amazon predicted :wavey:

I hope y'all have had a Merry Christmas and that it's been entertaining :) :wavey:

I snuck some hints off @12xalt for what to get the kiddos, hope that was okay :)

Also next time PUT THAT YOU DO WOODWORKING JFC I wish I knew that before the Woodworking crew thread today :rofl:
Omg! Well thanks for finally revealing yourself :rofl: the boys loved all their presents! And I have the rest of this week off so I'll be flipping through those cook books! :love:

And lol I have done some refinishing the past few years, but just starting to think about building things with Covid slowly killing my spirit:rofl:

Anyways thanks again ☺ :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448