FIT Gym Closing for 3 weeks in dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumbles

Oct 30, 2007
San Jose, CA
I'm trying to figure out what I should do.

What are the odds of negotiating a membership for that amount of time without paying some retarded initiation/cancellation fee? I was thinking that might work or some of the bay area crew could let me guest pass, dunno.

I guess another option would be to find how many gyms have that 7-day trial shit going on and sign up for a bunch of them:noes:

Anybody been in a situation like this, what worked for them?

MrFoggy

OT Supporter
May 20, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Where in SJ? I know my gym is always on me about "giving my friends a 3-months membership".

I go to the 24HF on Lawrence and Arques

TS
TS
Tumbles

Tumbles

Oct 30, 2007
San Jose, CA
Mapquest says its about a 15 min drive for me, which is about the same as what I have now.

Any idea on what they'd price it at?

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
I'm trying to figure out what I should do.

What are the odds of negotiating a membership for that amount of time without paying some retarded initiation/cancellation fee? I was thinking that might work or some of the bay area crew could let me guest pass, dunno.

I guess another option would be to find how many gyms have that 7-day trial shit going on and sign up for a bunch of them:noes:

Anybody been in a situation like this, what worked for them?

Bally's has a month to month program

RG

May 4, 2003
Connecticut
i think our gym charges $10/day for a guest pass.

what you want to do is find a place that offers a 7 day trial, and then wear a disguise the 2nd and 3rd week. so the 2nd week wear a fake mustache, then the 3rd week put a wig on with a fake spray tan.

Poopshoot

Oct 14, 2003
what you want to do is find a place that offers a 7 day trial, and then wear a disguise the 2nd and 3rd week. so the 2nd week wear a fake mustache, then the 3rd week put a wig on with a fake spray tan.

haha yeah get a spray tan, then it will melt off while youre sweating

Pen Is Mightier

The Gold's I go to when I'm in San Jose charges me 50 for the month.
lol I go to Gold's in San Jose when I'm at home/summer. Do you live around here?

I pay $10/month but sign up fee was $69 IIRC...not sure how negotiable that sign up fee is though, I think you just have to pay it. $10/month though is like free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec