GUN Haaaaay bois

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
Look what I got!

lcp.jpg

It's been a while since I bought a handgun (almost 2 years!), so I decided to trade it for a complete AR lower that I had laying around...

TS
TS
pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
Why didn't you get the LC9?
Because Cabela's wouldn't take my half complete AR15 in on trade? :dunno:

None of the stores around here even have them yet. I'm sure, if I like this, I'll got try out an LC9 and probably just sell this and get the LC9.... but for now, for a summer carry or BUG, I am fine with the LCP

UnaBomber

Closed-minded pig-headed racist xenophobe
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2004
Bluffton, SC
I carry my LCP about half the time. The other half is a M&P9c. I love how small and easy to conceal the LCP is. I handled a LC9 last night for the first time and really like it. I would of bought it last night but I wasnt in my home state. I will probably buy one eventually.

I bought a Savage 93 in .17hmr last night though :cool:

TS
TS
pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
I carry my LCP about half the time. The other half is a M&P9c. I love how small and easy to conceal the LCP is. I handled a LC9 last night for the first time and really like it. I would of bought it last night but I wasnt in my home state. I will probably buy one eventually.

I bought a Savage 93 in .17hmr last night though :cool:
M&P 9c has been my daily carry for the last 3.5 years :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448