CAR Had Alpine milk delivered this Morning.

husm

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2008
da souf, FL
Also fyi business owners. BMW will lease under your business credit with you only as a guarantor, not a consigner… So does not show as debt on your personal credit. Underwriters suck me from the back imo.
I have a Porsche with woodside credit and a Mercedes with putnam leasing (business lease to own), neither show up on my credit report or came up during underwriting for my mortgage. Fuck a bank being all up in your shit.

TS
TS
Type2

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
I have a Porsche with woodside credit and a Mercedes with putnam leasing (business lease to own), neither show up on my credit report or came up during underwriting for my mortgage. Fuck a bank being all up in your shit.
I’ve used wood side before .. great company

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Also fyi business owners. BMW will lease under your business credit with you only as a guarantor, not a consigner… So does not show as debt on your personal credit. Underwriters suck me from the back imo.
Um

Every captive lender I can think of does this.

Business only....if delicned -> add PG to bidness app....if declined -> remove PG and add Cosigner with bidness.... If declined -> remove business and put in personal name.... If declined -> different PG or more cash. Or straight cash purchase.

Don't act like you unlocked some secret code.... Dealers and underwriters alike do deals like yours thousands and thousands of times a day.

TS
TS
Type2

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Um

Every captive lender I can think of does this.

Business only....if delicned -> add PG to bidness app....if declined -> remove PG and add Cosigner with bidness.... If declined -> remove business and put in personal name.... If declined -> different PG or more cash. Or straight cash purchase.

Don't act like you unlocked some secret code.... Dealers and underwriters alike do deals like yours thousands and thousands of times a day.

It’s not a secret code bruh just sharing ..

Bmw does it only on leases. Benze requires a co signer for leases.

Financing is different if course. My business trucks are all financed through dodge without a co-signer

Reactions: jonesn

Do it To it

OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s not a secret code bruh just sharing ..

Bmw does it only on leases. Benze requires a co signer for leases.

Financing is different if course. My business trucks are all financed through dodge without a co-signer
:love:

I think the real question is why did your business need you as a PG at all :noes:

Are you saying BMW and Benz both REQUIRE a PG or Co app on a lease? Cause that's news to me. I don't doubt it though... I've heard of all kinds of weird shit with them.

MSD's :bowrofl:

TS
TS
Type2

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Bmw requires only a pg if the individual and the business has good credit. But they always require it on a leaseS Benz requires an individual co on all business leases. If I remember correctly Audi requires a co as well, as do most companies I looked into and from what the broker was telling me last week.

I’m talking small corporations. I’m sure on big fleet fleet deals it obviously works differently but I’m not in that world

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Do it To it

OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Bmw requires only a pg if the individual and the business has good credit. But they always require it on a leaseS Benz requires an individual co on all business leases. If I remember correctly Audi requires a co as well, as do most companies I looked into and from what the broker was telling me last week.

I’m talking small corporations. I’m sure on big fleet fleet deals it obviously works differently but I’m not in that world
Gotcha. So the big 3 German brands REQUIRE a PG or Co. Didn't know that.

And I agree with you.... Any small business owner should always be a PG as opposed to a Co whenever possible. As you said - that loan will never touch personal credit unless you dissolve the company and the lender comes after you.

Reactions: Type2

ashzero

Kickin' back
Mar 16, 2000
giphy.gif

Reactions: Type2

Chicane

Ad Hoc
OT Supporter
May 4, 2001
West Virginia
Just before Christmas, my brother-in-law got an off the showroom floor regular specification 7 Series. I believe it was 92k.
Compared to yours, a complete stripped base model.

I spent a good amount of time in it over the holiday. Amazing car.
I am sure the Alpina changes just make it even more special.

Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448