ART Had to sell my film cameras and buy a digital camera v. feelsbadman

charles foster kane

Feb 14, 2007
Croatia
I feel so bad for my cameras but we'll be saving $86 per week doing it this way.

I have developed a lot of images and have learned so much at college. I really feel horrible for having to take them out based on a monetary situation.

My current situation: $146 in the bank account until a week on Wednesday. Both cameras are on empty, and we haven't gone film shopping, the fridge is bare.

Oh, and I payed $18 for film last night, got three rolls and I already have to buy more in order to get enough images for an assignment submission...

CLIFFS:
I post about my shitty money situation
The Power of OT comes out in full force asking for my paypal addy
I refuse saying I don't want to accept any donations
Someone says I'm a jerk if I don't accept help when people offer it
I post my paypal
Several amazing and generous members of OT bless my cameras and I

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
mawcdrums posted that he had no money to feed his kids. meanwhile he was lying, and made off with 4k from OT'ers

how do we know he's lying? I haven't kept up with the thread... I like him so I've just ignored the whole thing.

TS
TS
charles foster kane

charles foster kane

Feb 14, 2007
Croatia
how do we know he's lying? I haven't kept up with the thread... I like him so I've just ignored the whole thing.
Not lying, generally the belief is he hit a low moment

But he was sure as fuck happy to keep accepting monies well after he got the couple hundred he really needed, and is rocking out with a few grand now. There are LOADS of quiet people on OT who are struggling year round, this guy is in a double income household and basically just needed a bunch of flowers for his wife and some gas for the car until his paycheck comes next week.

( * )( * )

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
5661234391_b64a1880e5_o.gif

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
mawcdrums posted that he had no money to feed his kids. meanwhile he was lying, and made off with 4k from OT'ers

But he was sure as fuck happy to keep accepting monies well after he got the couple hundred he really needed, and is rocking out with a few grand now. There are LOADS of quiet people on OT who are struggling year round, this guy is in a double income household and basically just needed a bunch of flowers for his wife and some gas for the car until his paycheck comes next week.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZLwvc5Qywzk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How in the hell do you embed YouTube into a post? I clearly can't do it...

Anyhow, that's some dirty dirty stuff. Not cool. :ugh:

Last edited:

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZLwvc5Qywzk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How in the hell do you embed YouTube into a post? I clearly can't do it...

Anyhow, that's some dirty dirty stuff. Not cool. :ugh:

take the crazy #'s at the end and put them in [y ] [ /y] tags

[y]ZLwvc5Qywzk[/y]

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth

man.. we had some real dark times over the past year... medical bills up to our eyeballs, barely able to pay our mortgage and keep debt collectors at bay, but I couldn't ever accept money from strangers... I know that wasn't his intent when he posted the thread, but I couldn't do it.....

SprayGun

Jun 6, 2008
Calgary, AB
that guy wasn't hard off. I was hard off 3 months ago when I pawned my 1D and my 70-200 2.8 IS to pay rent, and just got it back a while ago.

I hate leeches like that guy.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
I've dealt with him outside of this forum a couple of times, and he's been a solid, stand up guy.

I haven't had the same experiences with the two talking shit on him in this thread.

Therefore, my opinions of everyone stay absolutely unchanged.

Wobistdu

I've dealt with him outside of this forum a couple of times, and he's been a solid, stand up guy.

I haven't had the same experiences with the two talking shit on him in this thread.

Therefore, my opinions of everyone stay absolutely unchanged.
my-mind-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor