ENT GAME Halo Infinite / All things Halo thread / Halo TV Series

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Started the campaign last night. I think i'm just about to get to the open world

but JFC I suck at this game. I died countless times and I'm just playing on normal difficulty. def rusty AF since I played through MCC 4 years ago.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Playing on legendary. Died many times against the first boss lol. Finally beat that asshole though.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
And maybe I missed that part of the tutorial but I still haven't grasped what can and can't be gappled. I just spam the button and pray.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I had no idea where to go on that part where you're having to jump from the wreckage/platform to platform. Was frustrating.

And maybe I missed that part of the tutorial but I still haven't grasped what can and can't be gappled. I just spam the button and pray.

Lol wut.. hitting Down on D-pad literally tells you where to go next. And your reticle changes when the grapple would work.

• Haha
Reactions: Downset

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Lol wut.. hitting Down on D-pad literally tells you where to go next. And your reticle changes when the grapple would work.
yeah I know what the D pad does but i kept facing the wrong way to see the little red dot that pops up.

I didnt know the recticle changed. I'm also blind, I can't really see from my couch on the tv when I'm switching nades witch direction I'm supposed to press :o

I may have also been intoxicated a smidge.

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Anything can be grappled. When you see a yellow mark in your crosshair, it means you're in range of the grapple

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
Really enjoying the campaign once you make it out into the open world. Definitely better than your typical on rails shooter.

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Is it too slow though? I know there’s the new X but I have the old One X

New one is too big to fit on my wall mounted setup so I want to wait to buy a smaller one in the future
Load times will just be slower along with textures being not as nice, but one of the squads I play with is on a one x.

Just set the game to performance and not quality

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Easter egg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448