ENT GAME Halo Infinite / All things Halo thread / Halo TV Series

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
Whenever I would hear of this halo show I was for some reason picturing some low budget syfy series but after that trailer we might actually be getting a good halo show

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Playing on legendary. Died many times against the first boss lol. Finally beat that asshole though.
Okay, in retrospect first boss seems easy compared to this camo sword guy :mad:

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Finished the campaign tonight. Even with doing only some of the side missions, it says I'm still on 60% complete :eek3:

Going to have to wait for them to add the replayable missions so I can go back and get the first 2 skulls since I missed them.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Once you get the additional Spartan armor abilities it gets easier.
I beat him by fast traveling away and coming back with an energy sword lol. Energy swords make quick work of the bosses and mini bosses.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Got to the open world part.

1. I fucking suck at this game still.
2. I feel very overwhelmed with the map and open world stuff for some reason. I've played gobs of open world games and this just isn't clicking with me yet.

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Got to the open world part.

1. I fucking suck at this game still.
2. I feel very overwhelmed with the map and open world stuff for some reason. I've played gobs of open world games and this just isn't clicking with me yet.

That’s odd because to me it feels infinitely more manageable than most modern open worlds that bloat the map with POIs

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Was able to adjust settings and get 30+fps.

Then I got to the outside world. 8fps. That's it.

• Haha
Reactions: Keksimus

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003

i haven't watched it but apparently 343 addressed a lot of the monetization and battle pass concerns in this stream

headrec

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2006
Ogden, Utah
Campaign on pc is glitching and closing the program off a save point. Debating to wait to see if they fix it or if I need to restart. Strongly suggest multiple save points. Never had this happen before. Ran several updates and tried other games to eliminate issues. Halo multiplayer runs fine on stream but the microsoft version keeps crashing :(

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Some recent clips

First off, never knew you could catch the fusion coils that were thrown at you. This one had me stunned

This is why communicating is important. They came at me one at a time 😂

Shows that Halo still suffers from desync issues. I should not have lived

You know he was pissed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19