ENT GAME Halo Infinite / All things Halo thread / Halo TV Series

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Even with Halo, Forza (100 gb), Psychonauts 2, and several other games I wanted to test on the new hardware, I still have like 130 gb.

Reactions: Downset

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
so if you disconnect from a match, even if you immediately reconnect to the game (same problem with Forza, is this a Microsoft problem?, i'd look into my end but this does not happen with other online games and I play a TON) you cannot rejoin, and if this happens a couple times in a row you get temp banned. uninstalled the game because of this. that's unforgivable. let me rejoin a game. if i can't rejoin games, then this is a 0 / 10 level online experience regardless of how good the game is.

Reactions: stevezissou

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
so if you disconnect from a match, even if you immediately reconnect to the game (same problem with Forza, is this a Microsoft problem?, i'd look into my end but this does not happen with other online games and I play a TON) you cannot rejoin, and if this happens a couple times in a row you get temp banned. uninstalled the game because of this. that's unforgivable. let me rejoin a game. if i can't rejoin games, then this is a 0 / 10 level online experience regardless of how good the game is.
Why are you disconnecting?

Also, I've seen it quickly fill a quitter slot with a new player, so your spot prob got jacked

Also nice melt

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
Good, Halo doesn’t need idiots like you playing it

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Why are you disconnecting?

Also, I've seen it quickly fill a quitter slot with a new player, so your spot prob got jacked

Also nice melt

some problem with microsoft servers, it's not just me, this is a big problem for tons of people. doesn't happen in back 4 blood which i use on gamepass but i think they use their own servers.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
Imma be honest I have no idea what all these season passes and shit are for online games

Reactions: Genius/GZA

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec