ENT GAME Halo Infinite / All things Halo thread / Halo TV Series

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
What sucks is no co-op campaign at launch.

Every Halo campaign (aside from CE) I played with the same group of friends.

yeah the co-op delay sucks even more now that we know the campaign is actually good. when did they say it's releasing? june?

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
I'm Diamond 3 now and its a sweat fast, I guess its actually the highest skill tier other than Onyx. Its the best way to play because the game just feels good when its competitive 4 vs 4, but my KDR has completed tanked because everyone in the lobby can play.

Whatever, shit is fun

Reactions: Polish

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
I'm Diamond 3 now and its a sweat fast, I guess its actually the highest skill tier other than Onyx. Its the best way to play because the game just feels good when its competitive 4 vs 4, but my KDR has completed tanked because everyone in the lobby can play.

Whatever, shit is fun
Nice. Halo Reach and 4 had boring mp so I never bothered playing ranked in those lol

Reactions: preston

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002

Whatever, shit is fun

i am terrible at this game and when my general lobby mates are terrible (which is normal) issa bloodbath

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Halo really needs some S&D type game mode. The whole dying, respawning, and quickly getting into another firefight gameplay loop on small maps just isn't appealing to me anymore. At least there's big team battle

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Never been a Halo guy but I am absolutely loving this game. It just “feels” so nice to play. The gameplay loop is crisp, coherent and intuitive - plus there’s just enough spice to keep it interesting. Comfortable saying this is the most fun I’ve had with a multiplayer FPS in years.

Reactions: Polish

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
I'm so sick of people just running towards me while we fight and melee'ing to kill me :rofl:

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Never been a Halo guy but I am absolutely loving this game. It just “feels” so nice to play. The gameplay loop is crisp, coherent and intuitive - plus there’s just enough spice to keep it interesting. Comfortable saying this is the most fun I’ve had with a multiplayer FPS in years.

same except for the annoying ass TTK and aim assist is OP

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
i actually think the ttk is one of the best parts of halo. it actually allows for great fight engagements and creates a higher skill cap

Reactions: Keksimus

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448