ENT GAME Halo Infinite / All things Halo thread / Halo TV Series

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
I normally don't give a shit about battle passes, but damn I'm inspired to give them 10 bucks just to say thanks for releasing a polished gem. They clearly put effort into doing things right and I want to reward them for not being Dice/EA and releasing an abomination like BF2042.

Sold on the Campaign as well...

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
I normally don't give a shit about battle passes, but damn I'm inspired to give them 10 bucks just to say thanks for releasing a polished gem. They clearly put effort into doing things right and I want to reward them for not being Dice/EA and releasing an abomination like BF2042.

Sold on the Campaign as well...

I got one and while I mostly did it to support a good free game, the battle pass progression is a little whack atm

Reactions: Weapon X

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Game is fucking addicting

I prefer to just play Arena because I don't like not starting with BR

Diamond 4 now. Would be cool to hit Onyx but its getting tough and I'm by no means a Halo vet

This is EASILY my multiplayer GOTY

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
uS5MQxW.png

Not bad for a washed ~40 year old who's never really played Halo before, imho

Reactions: Keksimus

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
How are u so good at video games

Dunno i've always been passionate about them and even since playing quake2 on 56k i just appreciated top fragging and that just carried on across three decades of other games. Took counter-strike way too seriously in my early twenties and between CAL-i and LAN play could hang with anybody alive at the time.

Wasted mad hours, but at the same time dont really regret it because i had a ton of fun doing it - still do, surprisingly - just dont have nearly as much time as i used too with family and career - this is the first game ive played in three months i think

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
This is one of the most unanimously liked games I've seen in a long time. It's crazy that both fans and non-fans of the series are into it considering it's been in development hell

I thought Halo was dead

Reactions: preston

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
This is one of the most unanimously liked games I've seen in a long time. It's crazy that both fans and non-fans of the series are into it considering it's been in development hell

I thought Halo was dead

Again, I’ve always been sort of Halo averse going back to my CS days - to think this would be my favorite multiplayer FPS in years - never would have guessed it

It’s just excellent from a balance and fun perspective. They absolutely nailed it.

(They need to fucking fix progression though. It’s going to bite them in the ass if they don’t)

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
Again, I’ve always been sort of Halo averse going back to my CS days - to think this would be my favorite multiplayer FPS in years - never would have guessed it

It’s just excellent from a balance and fun perspective. They absolutely nailed it.

(They need to fucking fix progression though. It’s going to bite them in the ass if they don’t)
I started playing after they added the 50 XP match completion reward and thought that was slow as hell. They need to do more.

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
Cosmetic bullshit is ruining all these games. Look at Marvels Avengers. It's more like Barbie dress up than a game

s34s0ns

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Oakland, Ca
Really wish they had stats, mode filtering, and xp for performance.

Challenges are rather infuriating and they are the only measure of anything right now. No win loss no KD nothing. Will never happen but get the bp shit out of my landing screen.

Also hate them for hiding the mode until the match starts. People drop out for challenges if the mode isn’t what they want. The challenge system really bleeds negatively into how the game works at the core.

That being said, this gameplay is great. Most fun I’ve had in mp for a long time. If they reduced the intrusion of mtx design, it would be a mainstay.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007

Did you know that the major halo tourneys are going to be mouse and keyboard?

LIQUID

DRIVE FAST. EAT ASS.
Feb 1, 2001
Ocean side, FL
It's fun the "progression" is just stupid. I have the battle pass so it feels like i'm getting something :hs:

I can't wait for the campaign!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448