ENT GAME Halo Infinite / All things Halo thread / Halo TV Series

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I still haven’t gotten the controls down. I started with default but now I’m using recon.

What are you guys using?
Idk but enemies that are able to crouch up and down a lot in the middle of firefights fuck me up lol

pock

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Louisiana
Being playing the Infinite preview flight and trying to see if anyone else got invites?

It's 4vs4 play this weekend and next weekend Big team battle

Gamertags

OT name ----------- Xbox GT Name
  1. El Beaner----------- I Am El Cucuy
  2. OLBERTMAN------- OLBERTMAN
  3. Genius/GZA-------- dR oct0g0n
  4. Antiabercrombie--- drophotfire
  5. datsurferguy------ Tabasco Cat 27

Steam Gamertags
  1. OLBERTMAN------OLBERTMAN

Mine is Sir Aus

Reactions: El Beaner

s34s0ns

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Oakland, Ca
Dunno why they gave us two armor sets early on but only let us unlock attachments for the noob set.

Not counting the samurai since that was week 1 special. I managed to pick that up with just a few hours to spare
It helps make players feel invested. Give a few things of worth, then drip feed the rest.

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
And this is why cross play needs to have an option to turn off

yea fuck that guy.

i'm pretty sure there was a guy on the other team who was cheating today but the replay wont show me other team members viewpoint. i did see one guy sliding around the map. not sure if thats a glitch or part of the cheat, as it shows up on the theatre.

like his animation wasnt working. no running, just sliding around in stance.

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
yea fuck that guy.

i'm pretty sure there was a guy on the other team who was cheating today but the replay wont show me other team members viewpoint. i did see one guy sliding around the map. not sure if thats a glitch or part of the cheat, as it shows up on the theatre.

like his animation wasnt working. no running, just sliding around in stance.

TRIBES SKIING!

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Cake across a guy who had the most prolific aimbot and wall hacks I have seen yet. Small clip of him. Watched the whole game and he was snapping to people all over the map.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Halo Infinite fucking sucks ... my experience playing on PC - select game, wait for game to load, game never loads, kicked back to lobby. repeat. finally get in a game, oh it's fun. go to play another round, get disconnected from game server just before the game ends, no exp or anything. awesome.

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
Halo Infinite fucking sucks ... my experience playing on PC - select game, wait for game to load, game never loads, kicked back to lobby. repeat. finally get in a game, oh it's fun. go to play another round, get disconnected from game server just before the game ends, no exp or anything. awesome.
I ran it side by side on my laptop that should have no problems what so ever and it almost exploded with snakes coming out of the screen.

Xbox? Flawless. Good thing those are easy to get. :bert:

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
Dunno why they gave us two armor sets early on but only let us unlock attachments for the noob set.

Not counting the samurai since that was week 1 special. I managed to pick that up with just a few hours to spare
Hate all this stupid cosmetic shit that's around now. It does nothing and you barely even see it yourself.

I FINALLY UNLOCKED MY NEW RIGHT KNEEPAD :yikes:

• Haha
Reactions: KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Hate all this stupid cosmetic shit that's around now. It does nothing and you barely even see it yourself.

I FINALLY UNLOCKED MY NEW RIGHT KNEEPAD :yikes:
All I really wanted was the samurai shit but you had to buy the swords. :greddy:

These little cosmetics are the only things they’re giving us right now so lemme have my insignificant virtual achievements thanks.

want the master chief helmet but that’s level 86 or some shit. :uh:

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I ran it side by side on my laptop that should have no problems what so ever and it almost exploded with snakes coming out of the screen.

Xbox? Flawless. Good thing those are easy to get. :bert:
it runs and looks great (3440x1440 w/ 3080) just have constant connection issues

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19