Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
I'm starting to give more serious thought to re-banning oiler. He has done nothing but make shitty troll threads since we let him back in.

I'll sleep on it.

:io:

You're be doing the board a favor. He's far and away the worst troll on the board - not creative at all, repetitive as fuck, etc. Perma him and move on.

oiler

You're be doing the board a favor. He's far and away the worst troll on the board - not creative at all, repetitive as fuck, etc. Perma him and move on.
:jerkit: do you need pointers on how to use the IL, you sensitive faggot?

I don't like bozoku/kid carson/coolytonyetc threads, but guess what? I don't click them

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
:jerkit: do you need pointers on how to use the IL, you sensitive faggot?

I don't like bozoku/kid carson/coolytonyetc threads, but guess what? I don't click them

Their trolling is at least moderately humorous. Your trolling is stupid, repetitive, boring and a complete waste of time.

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
i've seen paypal actually eat the cost and refund in situations like this. worth a shot; i'm still optimistic.

also, HB posted what he claimed to be his home address in baltimore. maybe he'll call the baltimore police and they'll pull up this thread on their laptop and see what's going on

TheWire32.jpg

:mamoru:

BetterThanYou

oiler is benign. how could you possibly call for a ban on oiler before somebody like kid carson, jason, or surlyduff?

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
oiler is benign. how could you possibly call for a ban on oiler before somebody like kid carson, jason, or surlyduff?
jason isn't a troll he's just an idiot that's convinced he's intelligent. kid carson is a creepy gook like ham biscuit. surlyduff was decent at pissing people off. oiler is a fucking idiot without any redeeming qualities

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448