Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

BetterThanYou

Aren't you the pussy that cries when Kid Carson threads get image spammed?

Oh wait, yep, that would be you. :)

Yes, I have called you out for spamming the shit out of dozens of threads, and not just kid carsons.. worthless fuck

BetterThanYou

hey, you fucking queers, the last two pages are worthless, stop derailing the thread.

TS
TS

CheeseDanish

Aug 24, 2004
The weird thing is that he seemed like a pretty normal OTer, posted regularly here and had a recognizable av and all

Turned out to be a creep :eek3:

Drifter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
The weird thing is that he seemed like a pretty normal OTer, posted regularly here and had a recognizable av and all

Turned out to be a creep :eek3:

Mental illness is fucked up man. Dude needs help, and I hope he gets it.

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal

mpnOVIO.gif

oSyl2uS

Jan 15, 2004
Bay Area
Originally Posted by Havsie View Post
i'm upset that he was banned

i know that he scammed someone, but goddamn his entertainment is worth more than 375 dollars imho

Pay the scammed party $375 and you can have him unbanned.

Havsie if you want to paypal me the 375.00 feel free. I can leave OT and you can bring HB back. Thanks to everyone that had my back in the thread. I have been around this forum for a long time, although I don't post a lot I lurk like crazy and have seen HB post for a long time. I never would have thought this would have happened but it did. To the people that are asking why did you ban him if it didn't happen here on OT. I ask you this why would you want him here if he could have done the same thing to you or someone else. OT used to be a community and people stuck together and had each others back. It's not like that anymore and that's why so many people have left. The community was what used to make OT so great. But now its not like that anymore. And for the person that thought HB probably wouldn't have scammed an OTer he knew who I was before we did the transaction. He knew I was an 04 as well but still tried to screw me. If I get the money back great, If no oh well at least I know he won't fuck anyone else over maybe that was the price I pay to keep someone else on OT/Xerq from getting screwed.

RogueOne

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
Havsie if you want to paypal me the 375.00 feel free. I can leave OT and you can bring HB back. Thanks to everyone that had my back in the thread. I have been around this forum for a long time, although I don't post a lot I lurk like crazy and have seen HB post for a long time. I never would have thought this would have happened but it did. To the people that are asking why did you ban him if it didn't happen here on OT. I ask you this why would you want him here if he could have done the same thing to you or someone else. OT used to be a community and people stuck together and had each others back. It's not like that anymore and that's why so many people have left. The community was what used to make OT so great. But now its not like that anymore. And for the person that thought HB probably wouldn't have scammed an OTer he knew who I was before we did the transaction. He knew I was an 04 as well but still tried to screw me. If I get the money back great, If no oh well at least I know he won't fuck anyone else over maybe that was the price I pay to keep someone else on OT/Xerq from getting screwed.

RogueOne
Bro, PayPal will get you back. Getting double your money would be sweet though

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY

RogueOne

the guy who was making a big stink about "not happening on OT" is a known troll... don't worry about that so much.

we all have your back and agree with you. it's shitty this happened and it doesn't happen often on OT; all in all it's a fairly tight and fair community.

Swiftie

not a troll account
OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2004
OKC
People who don't want Ham Biscuit to be banned need to be banned as well.

ChineseSweatShop

Jan 29, 2006
San Jose/Orange County, Ca

RogueOne

fuck anyone who thinks you're in the wrong for outing him.

me and a few other guys almost got scammed buying graphics cards on [H] a few weeks ago. found out he had a staff account over at OCN and made a thread there calling him out, and those dumbfuck moderators deleted it because it happened on a different forum. shouldn't matter where it happened, dude is a criminal and people should know that.

in the end, the guy finally shipped the cards because he got doxx'd

Shibster

don't take it personally, but...
Mar 30, 2001
Apparently both Shibby and moxie took money away from someone mentally ill. Ban worthy.

He western union'ed cash next door to my office and told me to sign up for some crazy scheme. I said no thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec