Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

ChineseSweatShop

Jan 29, 2006
San Jose/Orange County, Ca
Sounds like you're a fucking idiot :)

But I'll be happy to recall the at length explanations I gave him for why his investment scheme has no chance.

If he can give me my time back then I will.

nope, i know an asshole when i see one.

glad we had this little talk. i used to think we just had differences of opinions, but it turns out you're a prick

fusion210

Dec 9, 2001
I did no such thing. This stuff is my profession. He understood what he was doing. I gave him a fair evaluation and decided to not pursue it.

If he had listened to me he would have stopped right then. But he's still trying to scam OTers into this mavro shit.

If you didn't do what he said to do with his money gifted to you, you did exactly scam him. He didn't ask you to do an evaluation, he specified that you invest in in Marvo.

You did not. You fucked him. You are a shit OTer for doing so. Taking someone's money in a verbal contract and disobeying it.

fusion210

Dec 9, 2001
You could put his $100 in potatoes and it would be a better thing to do, but he said Marvos.

Shibster

don't take it personally, but...
Mar 30, 2001
If you didn't do what he said to do with his money gifted to you, you did exactly scam him. He didn't ask you to do an evaluation, he specified that you invest in in Marvo.

You did not. You fucked him. You are a shit OTer for doing so. Taking someone's money in a verbal contract and disobeying it.

I didn't do any such thing. There was no verbal or written contract of the sort. In fact, his intentions literally allowed me to evaluate what was going on.

I'm sorry that the stupid white trash on OT can't understand that people expect to get paid for their time. But this is how things work.

fusion210

Dec 9, 2001
I didn't do any such thing. There was no verbal or written contract of the sort. In fact, his intentions literally allowed me to evaluate what was going on.

I'm sorry that the stupid white trash on OT can't understand that people expect to get paid for their time. But this is how things work.

You took an OTer's money that had good intentions for it and just pocketed it. You are scum.

Shibster

Mar 30, 2001
You took an OTer's money that had good intentions for it and just pocketed it. You are scum.

His "good intentions" were to scam the next person in line with it. Which I explained to him.

He's not getting shit from me.

fusion210

Dec 9, 2001
His "good intentions" were to scam the next person in line with it. Which I explained to him.

He's not getting shit from me.

You didn't have to give anything. None of us did. But taking his money is something else.

Shibster

Mar 30, 2001
You didn't have to give anything. None of us did. But taking his money is something else.

He asked for my time. I made everything clear.

He definitely got his money's worth from me. But I can't force someone to listen to me.

Stop feeling sorry for someone who is trying to ritually scam OTers.

fusion210

Dec 9, 2001
He asked for my time. I made everything clear.

He definitely got his money's worth from me. But I can't force someone to listen to me.

Stop feeling sorry for someone who is trying to ritually scam OTers.

He was very specific in investing in marvo. Very specific. You did not, you just took his money without doing so. Stolen. You should be ashamed.

He got nothing from you. Noth. Thing. You've twisted it into your not earning anything by posting on OT to taking someone's money. It's so pathetic and sad. You could have left it alone or done as he requested, but you didn't. You basically robbed the man. Then turned it into some revenge thing. Such revenge taking money from someone. Christ.

Shibster

Mar 30, 2001
He was very specific in investing in marvo. Very specific. You did not, you just took his money without doing so. Stolen. You should be ashamed.

He got nothing from you. Noth. Thing. You've twisted it into your not earning anything by posting on OT to taking someone's money. It's so pathetic and sad. You could have left it alone or done as he requested, but you didn't. You basically robbed the man. Then turned it into some revenge thing. Such revenge taking money from someone. Christ.

yeah you're drunk. good try though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor