Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
how is that a scam? he gave him the money.

From reading the email, he was supposed to put it in that mmm bullshit, not take the money, "evaluate" mmm and "realize" its a scam like everyone else already knows, then keep it as a professional consulting fee

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
From reading the email, he was supposed to put it in that mmm bullshit, not take the money, "evaluate" mmm and "realize" its a scam like everyone else already knows, then keep it as a professional consulting fee

Seemed odd to me too. Just give the guy his cash back and tell him to fuck off, end of story.

oiler

Seemed odd to me too. Just give the guy his cash back and tell him to fuck off, end of story.
this

there is nothing in any of that nonsense about a fee for evaluating the prospects of an investment--that was a distraction created after the fact

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter

yeah I love me some shibby, but he should refund at least the amount he was asked to invest, the extra he should keep for his time.

YMMT

woah woah woah, this thread was 5 pages when I left work yesterday and now it's 33

who wants to be my homie and fill me in

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
shibby, scamming OTers and posting their personal info :hs:

not really going to be able to talk your way out of it :rofl:

Trungtastic

OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2002
Austin
Cliffs: ham showed up and e-thugged everyone while clearly on drugs, yelling about how hard his neighborhood is and acting like scamming is SOP in the ghetto. Then emfuser banned him and shibster posted proof of himself doing shady shit and stealing $100 from akus

Also, BTY showed that he is mentally ill.

so another day on ot basically

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet