Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

KGB ate my bread

EVERYTHING IS FINE
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
My old psychiatrist is the head of the emergency room at Johns Hopkins University :rofl: Cynthia Major Lewis

someone should contact her and let her know just how far off the deep end you've gone you dumb fucking gook. glad you got perma'd, and I hope this post makes you angry once you scrape/scam together the money to make an AE account.

You won't be missed Steven :wavey:

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
Where's the Akus thread? He said he didn't care what happened with the money and all this shit. Shibby didn't exactly roll him :rofl:

eljefedetonto

Aug 4, 2006
STL, MO/AAR, DK

tumblr_mjr01oYDsO1ql2603o1_400.gif

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
He was acting really weird when he came back - like he was on drugs or some shit

:werd:

The dude has sorta lost it lately. I was looking at an unrelated post on Facebook from an OTer I'm friends with, and he's in there making post after post that says "FUCK SCOOTIN HE'S A MORON AND A FAKE." :rofl:

Not even FB friends with the guy, never met him or anything. Loony bin time.

CygnusX1

I doubt it
Jun 11, 2001
FL
Oh what the hell, we banned this guy just when it was getting good? This is how the sex traffickers win.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec