Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Shib totally deserved that. Dude goes WAY overboard when he finds a target.

he used to be more normal before he became a quant. Ever since then he became more and more of a sociopath who is bent on proving he's better than everyone else.

I am still cool with him since he's nice to me, but I can't stand the way he treats other people. For someone who claims to be so great at everything, he has 0 humility which will always hold him back.

Kittah Pantz

Dec 14, 2008
Baltimore
he used to be more normal before he became a quant. Ever since then he became more and more of a sociopath who is bent on proving he's better than everyone else.

I am still cool with him since he's nice to me, but I can't stand the way he treats other people. For someone who claims to be so great at everything, he has 0 humility which will always hold him back.

I felt the same up until a month ago. He can be nice one day and then make threats to you the next. As you can see I saved all of my convos with him for a time like this.

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
I will be you a perma that you have no evidence to back up anything you're saying.

80086-black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif-3RWC.gif

poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006

he sounds uneducated :o

BetterThanYou

Ham Biscuit Emfuser 02-18-2014 Permanent Never Forever You have some serious problems. Commiting fraud is one of them. Cya.

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
this is way too much fucking internet for me. i feel like showering after reading all this shit.

and lol @ kittah pants for fucking this dude, what a little chubby wench

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
this thread is a microcosm of why i don't want to meet any of you weird creepy fucks ever IRL

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
Jesus, STFU ALREADY YOU LYING SACK OF HORSESHIT! :greddy2:

You calling anyone out is worse than bin laden winning a Nobel peace price, faggot...just go walk onto incoming traffic :riaa:

as bad as ham biscuit is, he >>> Somalian dogshit >> you

dude do you have any friends irl?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec