Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
I'm just legit curious as to what switch flipped on this dude's head. He seriously just lost his mind.

ChineseSweatShop

Jan 29, 2006
San Jose/Orange County, Ca
lol what the fuck is going on in here.
i want in on this
#classicOT

-ham biscuit is on drugs and having a mental breakdown, scams an OTer and a bunch of others out of ~$400 each selling a graphics card
-gets called out here, shibster comments in the thread
-akus arrives and calls shibster out for agreeing to take part in his mavro scheme, and then just keeping the money he sends him
-shibster gets called out by others for keeping the money, defends himself saying he kept the money as compensation for his "time"
-shibster calls akus an inbred retard, posts screenshots of akus personal info via social media to justify his actions
-emfuser and tank clean house and ban hb and shib

PleaseEatSomeShit

Tossed salad? OH YOU IN SOME SHIT NOW
Dec 10, 2001
Baltimore, MD
-ham biscuit is on drugs and having a mental breakdown, scams an OTer and a bunch of others out of ~$400 each selling a graphics card
-gets called out here, shibster comments in the thread
-akus arrives and calls shibster out for agreeing to take part in his mavro scheme, and then just keeping the money he sends him
-shibster gets called out by others for keeping the money, defends himself saying he kept the money as compensation for his "time"
-shibster calls akus an inbred retard, posts screenshots of akus personal info via social media to justify his actions
-emfuser and tank clean house and ban hb and shib
thread went sideways pretty fucking quick

hey girl hey

fusion210

Dec 9, 2001
I guess about average...for an Asian guy?

pguX4x9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec