Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

MZ2215

Yep
Jul 21, 2001
Michigan
i guess so. he's also been okay to me.

then again with his jew blood and jew occupation, it was only a matter before judaism consumed him.

yeah i never personally had any problems with him but it seemed like he either got full of himself or just got tired of being nice and turned into a dick

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
So what about Moxiemag? He took my money, too. Same thing, the agreement was that he'd try MMM, but, much like Shibster psychopath, disappeared. I even tried to contact him on FB. Nothing.

Does he get to walk scott free?

I have the PMs of our conversations, too.
Bro so how do you make money off me investing your 100? how long til I get my 100 after?

BetterThanYou

So what about Moxiemag? He took my money, too. Same thing, the agreement was that he'd try MMM, but, much like Shibster psychopath, disappeared. I even tried to contact him on FB. Nothing.

post them plz

BetterThanYou

"Bro"

I posted that I was going to reward people just for signing up and giving MMM a chance. Even if it were a complete and utter scam and I was a naive victim of it, whoever agreed, would still walk away with a C note.

Immediately, three people in a row, shibster, currently banned, moxiemag, and JCrev fucked me over. The first two took my money and disappeared. JCrev started posting my personal dating site shit after being all high and mighty captain-expose-a-scammer high horse riding piece of garbage. I anticipated that a fraction of ppl will just take my money and run away, but not three ppl in a row.

I highly doubt you are any different so I don't really care to answer this. Browse around, see my posts, there is a separate thread where I have answered this copiously. If you're interested in pursuing this for real, PM me and I'll seriously consider talking to you. Otherwise, don't worry about it.
You fell for a gigantic and blatantly obvious ponzi scheme :rofl:

BetterThanYou

I had a PM convo, and an email convo with him. I also tracked him on FB with an offer to bury the hatchet that he ignored.

I am not Shibster, I can't post information that the mod may deem personal and get permaed as well. There is not address or social security number or nothing like that, I just don't know how mods will look at that.

Sure you can post the convo. Just don't reveal his identity.

ChineseSweatShop

Jan 29, 2006
San Jose/Orange County, Ca

shib didn't get banned for keeping your money, he got banned for posting personal info. if you're gonna send money to anyone who asks, don't hold anyone else responsible when they screw you.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
"Bro"

I posted that I was going to reward people just for signing up and giving MMM a chance. Even if it were a complete and utter scam and I was a naive victim of it, whoever agreed, would still walk away with a C note.
so why are you crying ? you gave them the $100 without a requirement.

fusion210

Dec 9, 2001
so why are you crying ? you gave them the $100 without a requirement.

The requirement was to buy MMM with the first hundred, then get an extra hundred if I'm not mistaken. I would have to go back to the thread to make sure. He wasn't just giving people $100 for nothing.

moxie and the other guy need to be held accountable as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor