Ham Biscuit you scamming faggot

BetterThanYou

The requirement was to buy MMM with the first hundred, then get an extra hundred if I'm not mistaken. I would have to go back to the thread to make sure. He wasn't just giving people $100 for nothing.

moxie and the other guy need to be held accountable as well.

details of this entire incident please. and explain it to me as if I were a retard

MAD PUNK inDC

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Mar 16, 2000
the machine
So let me get this straight. OT bans the guy who uncovered the scam and said fuck it, and kept the money. The guy trying to get everybody here in on the scam is still unbanned? :weak:

heebler elf

The whole scam is centered around targeting less educated people in developing countries. So Akus can fuck right off for even attempting to suggest he is hard done by in this situation, and you can fuck off for defending him.

apparently when a scammer gets a taste of his own medicine we are supposed to feel bad for him simply because hes a retard

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
The only people who are retarded in this thread are people sticking up for Akus who was trying to get OT members involved in a scam and continued to do so after he was warned it was a scam
He gave them his own money to put towards mmm. They kept it, how is that his fault?

Goatman

Apr 7, 2004
melb.au
To break it down for the slow kids in here: perpetuating a scam that targets less educated people in poorer countries = you're a piece of shit that deserves to get scammed

heebler elf

To break it down for the slow kids in here: perpetuating a scam that targets less educated people in poorer countries = you're a piece of shit that deserves to get scammed

1148869_617241968326851_902429469_n.jpg

Goatman

Apr 7, 2004
melb.au
His lack of remorse about people getting scammed = he's a piece of shit that deserves to have the scam turned around on him

MAD PUNK inDC

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Mar 16, 2000
the machine
I can't believe you guys are sticking up for him. Shibster was right to warn people not to get involved in his bullshit. Personally I wouldn't have kept the money, but I have little sympathy for anybody trying to rope others into a scam.

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I can't believe you guys are sticking up for him. Shibster was right to warn people not to get involved in his bullshit. Personally I wouldn't have kept the money, but I have little sympathy for anybody trying to rope others into a scam.
Rope them in with his money and after they invest his money, he gives them some of his money for their time.

How is that scamming someone else?

MAD PUNK inDC

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Mar 16, 2000
the machine
Rope them in with his money and after they invest his money, he gives them some of his money for their time.

How is that scamming someone else?

because he's also asking other people to invest their money, and his response to complaints and comments about the scam makes presumption of his innocence untenable.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackxthink