Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by HisXLNC, Mar 31, 2004.
And it's red!
How absolutely wonderful!
· Unique front and rear fascias
· Unique rear spoiler and side sill spoilers
· Restyled smooth front fascia with a distinctive raised hood design
· New Nissan family grille with dark chrome treatment
· Standard HID xenon headlights with unique bezel color treatment
· Compact fog lights and unique taillight treatment
· Special outside window molding color treatment
· Large diameter chrome dual exhaust finishers
· Available in five exterior colors –Black, Silver, Smoke, Blue and SE-R only Red
Engine and Driveline
· 250-plus horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC 24-vale V6 with 250-plus lb-ft of torque and dual exhaust
· Modular cylinder head design, lightweight pistons, continuously variable valve timing, variable induction system
· SE-R badged engine cover
· Choice of 6-speed manual or 5-speed electronically controlled automatic transmissions
· Available Traction Control System (TCS)
Suspension, Steering and Braking
· Performance-tuned suspension with recalibrated front struts and rear shocks, stiffer front and rear springs and thicker front and rear stabilizer bars
· 4-wheel independent suspension with extensive use of aluminum components, featuring a rear multi-link suspension design
· Exclusive 18-inch forged aluminum-alloy wheel design
· 225/45R18 W-rated summer tires
· 4-wheel disc brakes with standard 4-wheel ABS, Brake Assist (BA) and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
· Large 12.6x1.1ft front brakes with silver painted front and rear calipers, SE-R logo on front calipers
· Sport-shaped leather-appointed front seats with perforated red or silver leather inserts
· Red or silver front seat and steering wheel stitching, heated front seats
· New instrument panel design, center console, dark chrome trim finishes, seat materials and headliner
· Three-pod center-mounted gauge package (volts, oil pressure, fuel consumption)
· Aluminum pedals
· Gauges feature a fine vision meter illumination system for better visibility
· New 3-spoke steering wheel design
· Standard BoseÒ Premium audio system with eight speakers, in-dash 6-disc CD autochanger
· Dual-stage supplemental air bags with seat belt sensors
· Available front-seat side-impact supplemental air bags and roof-mounted side-impact curtain air bags for front and rear occupants
· Seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
· LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) child seat anchors and tether system
· Zone Body Construction
Models and Manufacturing
· Offered in one well-equipped SE-R model, choice of 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmissions
· Assembled by Nissan North America Manufacturing Smyrna & Decherd Tennessee Plants
Those bastards didn't release performance specs. How much fucking HP?
It's not a photoshop.
Just a bad rendering.
At least that much. It'll be more cause those are the numbers for the 3.5SE. Thanks for trying.
Hey kids, I dont think your happy enough!
I'll teach you to be happy!
I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
looks cool. my dad just bought an 04 3.5se - he should have held out for this
Let's speculate. How much HP will they cram in? If the 3.5SE is 250, surely they won't put 260 in, that's not a justifiable power increase for the money. That makes me think at least 280.
He sure should have held out. He could have got a brand new interior, 10 morse horse, and a much better looking car.
Why is there no differential on this?
There are pics of the Altima SER on www.nissannews.com under the gallery, so it looks like it is coming out. Specs on it would be nice.
My best guess is 265-270.
Nissan was very interested in building a sedan to kill the Mazda 6 permanently. It looks like they may have done it.
If it's only 10 more horse then this is hardly gonna be worht the premium. Would the sentra SE-R sell if it had like 140HP? Hell no. Damnit Nissan, don't do it again.
Those wheels look almost Dodge'ish.
I can live with 270 i suppose.
you couldn't possibly be more wrong.
It's a good model with merely average shaders and ok lighting.
No. I was talking about the regular Altimas that all got a 10 horse increase.
Surely the SE-R will be more. We'll know in a week.