Happy Infrastructure Week

Buddyblazon

Broncos Naked Bootleg...FTW!!!!
Mar 1, 2007
Denver
What in the Jesus fuck? Why am I even surprised. Fuck Wit is so offended by the majority of the population being unsatisfied with his performance...it's like he's going to burn everything to the ground just to spite everyone. "ILL SHOW THEM!!!!".

Reactions: Raimeiken

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
fuck infrastructure

I only campaigned on it. nobody will remember that. nobody is upset at everything failing and being outdated by decades. more military will offset it. besides..need money for my wall.

Reactions: kwhitelaw

Skyhawk

Banned
Nov 19, 2009
KRCK
What in the Jesus fuck? Why am I even surprised. Fuck Wit is so offended by the majority of the population being unsatisfied with his performance...it's like he's going to burn everything to the ground just to spite everyone. "ILL SHOW THEM!!!!".
Crazy guy in constant meltdown

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
i mean goddamn

Infrastructure is one of the things you could easily get a huge percentage of Americans to rally behind. It's directly affects them daily.

Topgun

OT Supporter
May 23, 2003
MN

That's what happens when you put a toddler in charge.

Reactions: Buddyblazon

CLOT

Jun 30, 2003
1*gggOAw9YRrkOS_XFtCPuxw.gif

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
Everything is in terrible shape everywhere

yuup.

think about how shitty and antiquated the power grid is today compared to current tech

there's still fucking places all over w/ no cell reception.

and then you got that Verizon fuckstick trying to undo regulations for providing a worthwhile broadband connection saying that cell data is enough

has me legit heated.

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
yuup.

think about how shitty and antiquated the power grid is today compared to current tech

there's still fucking places all over w/ no cell reception.

and then you got that Verizon fuckstick trying to undo regulations for providing a worthwhile broadband connection saying that cell data is enough

has me legit heated.

Also, roads. But I agree.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
oh yeah. highway systems are awful and there's not enough rail options.

ol' Elon is gonna just force his way through w/ hyperloop connections. it's like the one thing we got to look forward to

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
oh yeah. highway systems are awful and there's not enough rail options.

ol' Elon is gonna just force his way through w/ hyperloop connections. it's like the one thing we got to look forward to
Hyperloop lol

BII

Y’all got any daughters that need sittin’ ?
Oct 28, 2005
SoCal
the mayor of the town has publicly asked him to delay that rally too :o

It really stands a good chance of going bad quick. It's stupid for the trump to not cancel his rally

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman