ENT Has anyone else seen the movie The Nightingale?

Bill The Butcher

Nov 28, 2004
Chicago(land)
Watched it last night on Hulu. It was one of those movies I'm still thinking about the next day. There is one scene in particular I will not forget :eek::noes:

86% RT
7.3 IMDB
for those that care about that.

Reactions: Qtip
TS
TS
Bill The Butcher

Bill The Butcher

Nov 28, 2004
Chicago(land)
Yes I loved it

That scene where she slaughtered the dude while he cried out for his mom fuckin shook me tho

That's not the scene I was talking about though that was fucked too

the one I was talking about was when her husband was forced to watch her being raped, then got shot and killed in front of her, then she got raped again while another guy took her crying baby and threw it against a wall and killed it

God damn.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007

the one I was talking about was when her husband was forced to watch her being raped, then got shot and killed in front of her, then she got raped again while another guy took her crying baby and threw it against a wall and killed it

God damn.
Yup that was horrific too

Very memorable and crushing movie

Reactions: Bill The Butcher

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY

God damn.
hard fucking pass

TS
TS
Bill The Butcher

Bill The Butcher

Nov 28, 2004
Chicago(land)
I mean that scene isn't gruesome at least. It's just fucked up.
:rofl: yeah I’m gonna miss this one

That scene won't be as bad for you bc you know what's gonna happen.

The other one that @Sphygmo spoiled was harder to watch because you're seeing some guy get his face smashed in with the butt of a long gun while calling out for his Mother (after being shot in the leg then repeatedly stabbed in the chest with his own knife)

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007

The other one that @Sphygmo spoiled was harder to watch because you're seeing some guy get his face smashed in with the butt of a long gun while calling out for his Mother (after being shot in the leg than repeatedly stabbed in the chest with his own knife)
She went ham on him

I couldn't blame her but that scene turned revenge/bloodlust back on the viewer like few I've ever seen

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk

The other one that @Sphygmo spoiled was harder to watch because you're seeing some guy get his face smashed in with the butt of a long gun while calling out for his Mother (after being shot in the leg then repeatedly stabbed in the chest with his own knife)

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bill The Butcher

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan