Has anyone else's job switched to a 7 day/week schedule?

Havsie

ROTARY BOYS
Jun 21, 2007
SOUTH Jersey
Since the wuhu flu has improved in NJ/PA, we are now being forced back into the office...but they also want us to have "half capacity" workplaces. So we are getting a rotating schedule of 2 days in the office for maximum productivity, like Mon/Wed, Tue/Thur, Wed/Fri/ Thur/Sat/ Fri/Sun, etc. We will still work our standard hours, but we MUST have office time to improve productivity.

Is this the new normal bros?

Reactions: Nom

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
No but I been working 64 hours per week.

Have post the driving video where you talk shit

Havsie is too shelf oter

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Is it just two days in the office of 5 day workweek or 5 days + 2 more in the office ?

TS
TS
Havsie

Havsie

ROTARY BOYS
Jun 21, 2007
SOUTH Jersey
Is it just two days in the office of 5 day workweek or 5 days + 2 more in the office ?
its 2 days in the office, plus whatever makes up the rest of the hours from home because we can't have too many people in the office due to wuhu flu rules

we have been expected to check emails/answer stuff 24/7 basically for the last 6mo though, but now i might get a scheduled office day on sunday and i'm really FUCKED if that happens

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
its 2 days in the office, plus whatever makes up the rest of the hours from home because we can't have too many people in the office due to wuhu flu rules

we have been expected to check emails/answer stuff 24/7 basically for the last 6mo though, but now i might get a scheduled office day on sunday and i'm really FUCKED if that happens
You still working HR for that donkey show company?

TS
TS
Havsie

Havsie

ROTARY BOYS
Jun 21, 2007
SOUTH Jersey
also i will make shoutout videos on my way to work, i haven't driven anywhere since like february

i get 10k/year on my lease and i've yet to drive 5000 miles total since my office went to fully remote schedule in march

Reactions: Muddy Waters

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Productivity has gone up since we went telework

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana