ART has anyone ever bought a lens marked "bargain" from KEH?

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
there is a lens I am thinking about picking up :o

I've heard they are pretty conservative with their ratings :hs:

keh.com said:
"Bargain" 70-79% of original condition. Shows more than average wear. May have dents, dings and a goodly amount of brassing and finish loss. Glass may have marks that should not affect picture quality.

Last edited:
TS
TS
e.pie

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
My dad bought all of his lenses marked bargain from KEH and all of them looked brand fucking new.

:cool: awesome

I need to sell my 17-85IS before I'll pick this one up though :o

anyone want a 17-85IS for $350 shipped :embd:

xconverge

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Yea I bought a bgn 70-210 to mess around with for 65 dollars and it literally looks perfect. I can't find what could have led them to mark it as bgn. Also, they have a return policy of a 3 day period to check it out and make sure you are happy with it. If not, you can send it back with no hassle

TS
TS
e.pie

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
Yea I bought a bgn 70-210 to mess around with for 65 dollars and it literally looks perfect. I can't find what could have led them to mark it as bgn. Also, they have a return policy of a 3 day period to check it out and make sure you are happy with it. If not, you can send it back with no hassle

:coold:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan