Has anyone ever dealt with the Army Corps of Engineers?

mollywhop

๐Ÿค™ Dick was moist as fuck ๐Ÿค™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
having some trouble with them this week. if I ask to speak to this guy's commanding officer do you think he would appreciate the joke or just shut the entire project down for good?

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Not everyone working for them is actually in the military.
I mean i assumed so I just have never really had to deal with the enforcement arm of their operation and this dude is sort of a dick. I'm used to good ol boy politics out here with just a lil hand shake and we're good to go sort of thing. they're pretty serious

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
bro he legitimately threatened to barricade our main through road like calm down man jeesh

:bowrofl:

gona be looking like ol checkpoint charlie by the weekend

OUFOG5N.jpg

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I mean i assumed so I just have never really had to deal with the enforcement arm of their operation and this dude is sort of a dick. I'm used to good ol boy politics out here with just a lil hand shake and we're good to go sort of thing. they're pretty serious

oh boy you getting water cut off arnt ya

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
oh boy you getting water cut off arnt ya
nothing to do with water access or anything we have two private systems serving the community but he did narc me out to DENR who threatened me with six figure fines for doing work in a stream buffer during the trout spawning moratorium :oopsie:

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
nothing to do with water access or anything we have two private systems serving the community but he did narc me out to DENR who threatened me with six figure fines for doing work in a stream buffer during the trout spawning moratorium :oopsie:

OH MY GOD

the trout spawning moratorium?!?!?! how could you

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
RIP

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Lol. You're fucked dude.

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I just let the engineer of record for the project reach out to to the USACE guy and try to straighten things out but this whole issue came up because of an "anonymous tip" about non-permitted work being done which makes zero fuckin sense at all

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Backโ„ข๏ธ
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
OT only fucks with the Marine Corps of Engineers iirc.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Backโ„ข๏ธ
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Or maybe it was the Green Lantern Corp of Engineers. IDK

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
i'm aware this is all super boring and didn't need a thread I'm just annoyed and bitching because it's an unnecessary delay for something that shouldn't be an issue. their whole contention is that we need additional USACE and NC DENR permitting because 1.) a culvert is being extended at the location where an engineered wall is being installed to secure a damaged/crumbling roadside, and 2.) we are doing work "in the stream" before the April 15th period where it is allowed due to trout spawning. Neither of those are correct but we're having a hell of a time explaining this and getting them to understand/accept it

it's doubly annoying because I shouldn't have to be involved in this and that's why we pay the company doing the work and the engineer, they're supposed to be handling this type of shit. I'm still responsible overall for compliance with state and fed agencies DENR, EPA etc. but should not be this hands on at all. Had I not stepped in when I did and started asking questions they'd still be sitting there with thumbs up their asses and no plan in place with a minimum 3 month delay before anything else could be done

blogs.ot.com/mollywhop

Buzz Killington

๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–›๐–Ž
.โ€ขยฐยค*(ยฏ`โ˜…ยดยฏ)*ยคยฐ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ท๐Ÿ’ฎ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’น๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐ŸŒธ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ป๐Ÿต๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐Ÿ’๐“Š๐“๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐‘’. ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐ŸŒž๐“๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐Ÿช๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐ŸŒž๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐Ÿต๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐’ž๐ธ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฉ๐’ž ๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐‘… ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐Ÿฃ.) ๐’ถ ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐ŸŒธ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐Ÿ˜๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰โ™ก ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ธ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’๐’น/๐’ธ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚๐’ท๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‡๐ŸŒž๐’ถ๐’น๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐Ÿค.) ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’น๐Ÿ’ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Œโ™ก๐“‡๐“€ โ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚โž ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ป๐Ÿต๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐Ÿ’—๐’น ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“โ˜ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐’น ๐’น๐“Š๐‘’ ๐“‰๐Ÿ’™ ๐“‰๐“‡๐Ÿ’™๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”. ๐’ฉ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฌ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ธโ˜ฏ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐Ÿต๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐“‰โค ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น/๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“…๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰

๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’น๐Ÿ’ฎ๐“Š๐’ท๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐Ÿ’ž๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐Ÿ˜๐“Š๐“๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰โ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‹๐Ÿช๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐’น ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐ŸŒบ๐“‚๐“…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐’น๐Ÿฌ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐Ÿ˜๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‡, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐“…โ€๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐Ÿ’ฎ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐“Ž๐“…๐‘’ ๐ŸŒธ๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‰. ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐Ÿ’—๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ท๐“๐‘’ ๐Ÿฌ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ป๐ŸŒž๐“‡ ๐’ธโ๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ป๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐‘…, ๐ธ๐’ซ๐’œ ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ธ. ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฉ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐Ÿฉ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“๐“. ๐ป๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ ๐“ƒโ€๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐’น ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐ผ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐ŸŒบ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž'๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‚๐’ท๐“ˆ ๐“Š๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ƒโ˜ฏ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‚๐“Š๐“‚ ๐Ÿฅ ๐“‚โค๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ป๐Ÿช๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘’๐“๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐Ÿ’๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’นโ˜ฏ๐“ƒ๐‘’

๐’ท๐“โ™ก๐‘”๐“ˆ.๐Ÿ˜๐“‰.๐’ธโ€๐“‚/๐“‚โ๐“๐“๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐Ÿช๐“… ๐ŸŽ€ ยฐยค*)ยฏยดโ˜…`ยฏ(*ยคยฐโ€ข.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright ยฉ 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GarRice