Has anyone successfully use a “Deez Nuts” joke in a professional setting?

BoogieKnight

Aug 29, 2002
Wacko, Tejas
Was on a MS Teams call this morning with our Treasury folks about budget for 2021. Someone emailed the group a shit ton of PDFs. Another person quipped “Well, will you look at these.”

Took the strength of Thor and almighty Allah not to blurt out “Deez Nuts! Got ‘em!”

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
Sounds like a good way to end up fired by an overzealous HR person just looking for any excuse to justify their existence.

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
I had a friend who quoted this meme in a meeting and majority of the people didn't get the reference and made the :hsugh: face lol

motherfucking-game.png

canning

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2001
I don't think I've ever said that out loud let alone in a professional setting.

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
One thing I miss about working in a grocery store in the 90's was that you could talk shit with your coworkers and nobody got their panties in a bunch. Almost everybody was like 16-25 political correctness hadn't taken over.
Idk man. I work at a really progressive company and can’t say I’ve ever felt the need to say something not PC to a colleague.

Reactions: CPTMULLET

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue