CAR Has everyone already configured your 2021 Bronco?

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
I just did.

tBiUgHk.jpg

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
I did a while ago. It ended up being expensive for what it is.

I think Jeep has done a lot since the Bronco announcement to make the Wrangler more compelling. The Rubicon now has optional full time 4WD and a PHEV powertrain.

Reactions: Carrera
TS
TS
iLLt3ck

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
I did a while ago. It ended up being expensive for what it is.

I think Jeep has done a lot since the Bronco announcement to make the Wrangler more compelling. The Rubicon now has optional full time 4WD and a PHEV powertrain.

What color / trim level were you thinking? :o

Personally, I think the Bronco blows the Jeep Wrangler out of the water and I'm excited about the Ecoboost powertrain. I wish Toyota built and sold them though - Tacoma lease programs > *

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
I did a couple months back, but decided to spend the extra money and order a Tacoma instead.

Was gonna go with a Base model

2oYYRIT.png

Reminded me of my Cherokee
zIoByQd.png

Reactions: ballzofsteel83

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
What color / trim level were you thinking? :o

Personally, I think the Bronco blows the Jeep Wrangler out of the water and I'm excited about the Ecoboost powertrain. I wish Toyota built and sold them though - Tacoma lease programs > *
Badlands two door Sasquatch.

TS
TS
iLLt3ck

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
I did a couple months back, but decided to spend the extra money and order a Tacoma instead.

Was gonna go with a Base model

2oYYRIT.png

Looks slick :cool: I think the darker colors make it look less outlandish and flow better.

I love my Tacoma SR V6 4x4 but it's gutless :o :mad: :rant: Even the base model gets the ecoboost i-4 they have in the 5th gen ranger which I LOVE. 😍

Reactions: Wolf

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
How about reliable? Cuz wranglers seem horrible at that.
I have no idea. I just window shop off road vehicles. :rofl:

My use case is a foot of unplowed snow on pavement. I want AWD versus part-time 4WD, with good ground clearance, and decent fuel economy. I stick to the capable side of crossovers.

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
I have no idea. I just window shop off road vehicles. :rofl:

My use case is a foot of unplowed snow on pavement. I want AWD versus part-time 4WD, with good ground clearance, and decent fuel economy. I stick to the capable side of crossovers.

I think a zr2 Colorado would do for me. I don’t need any of the image but the bronco looks fucking sweet, undeniably.

Reactions: iLLt3ck

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448