Has OT been broken up into distinguishing eras?

kylieannminogue

May 31, 2006
Los Angeles
I'm just curious if OT has been broken up into distinguishing eras. If you've followed WWF/WWE, they've had the Golden Era, Attitude Era, Ruthless Aggression Era, etc.

If so, what were the range of years and the related events?

Last edited:
Reactions: thekinggovernor

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
I used to be FAR more active on this forum. '00 -02. Now I only get on here to catch up on some current events and the occasional chuckle.

Maybe I'll be more active but it's hard with the same 50 people always posting.

Reactions: kylieannminogue

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
Pic request threads used to be a lot of fun too. Now everybody just reposts what they find on other forums.

As much as I miss the old days, people grow up. Times change. It's still a good place to shoot the shit IMO.

TS
TS
kylieannminogue

kylieannminogue

May 31, 2006
Los Angeles
t threads used to be a lot of fun too. Now everybody just reposts what they find on other forums.

As much as I miss the old days, people grow up. Times chang
Pic request threads used to be a lot of fun too. Now everybody just reposts what they find on other forums.

As much as I miss the old days, people grow up. Times change. It's still a good place to shoot the shit IMO.
What was a pic request?

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
What was a pic request?

@ERASER can explain :rofl: but I'll try.

Used to just post a new thread titled *PIC REQUEST* and we'd get stupid and post pics of whatever somebody requested.

"Put that lamp shade on your head" or "Have your Mom hold a sign that says "I LIKE IT IDB :big grin:"" Dumb shit like that.

It was more funny before camera phones I guess.

Reactions: kylieannminogue

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman