Has your level of anxiety and irritability increased in 2020?

?

• Yes

Votes: 69 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 33.7%

• Total voters

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Nah. I’m pretty relaxed. There are a lot of people I’m fine with not interacting with.

Reactions: Wolf

hoody

OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
Anxiety, never had issues with that

i've always been irascible at times

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
My life hasn’t really changed other than I wear a mask and use sanitizer. We never had a lockdown and summer was pretty normal because we listened to the professionals in charge and played by the rules.

I can definitely notice a change in some people who post here quite often tho

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
From losing my job to worrying about Covid because of my generalized anxiety and hypochondria, yes. Way worse.

Ark Insanity

Ludicriously speedy or infectious with the slow-mo
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
Queens
For the first 6 months of the pandemic it was actually a fun almost vacation. The last couple of months with daylight savings time and being stuck inside has started to weigh on me more. Anxiety and depression have been up considerably. Finding it harder to get out of bed in the morning, or have the motivation to do the most menial of things.

• Sad
Reactions: BlasterMaster

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
on the contrary

not having to deal with people's shit in person less is ftw

instead of standing there in person and trying to be diplomatic instantly, i get to read their email/message, verbally let out a "you fucking idiot" first and then calmly respond

Reactions: Cicada

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
For the first 6 months of the pandemic it was actually a fun almost vacation. The last couple of months with daylight savings time and being stuck inside has started to weigh on me more. Anxiety and depression have been up considerably. Finding it harder to get out of bed in the morning, or have the motivation to do the most menial of things.

With ya man :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6