ENT HBO's Murder on Middle Beach

tetaplum

OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2005
Anyone else watching this doc?

"Gifting Tables" what a stupid fucking concept... Crazy how greedy and gullible people can be

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
this shit is straight up GARBAGE

so over produced
so cringey with the guy trying to make it seem like hes risking it all to tell his story

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia
started watching it, finished ep 2 - it's ok, nothing spectacular

the dad is def weird af

TomDlgns

OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2004
this shit is straight up GARBAGE

so over produced
so cringey with the guy trying to make it seem like hes risking it all to tell his story

i watched the first episode and i was annoyed that he asked his dad 55 times to tell him about the mom and if he killed her. and the dad was so calm and kept telling him the same thing. every single time he had his dad on camera he would ask the same question. i don't blame him, he wants to find out, but the way i viewed it, it was rinse and repeat and i was annoyed.

Reactions: melroy

shallow777

I'm watching
OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
NY
I gave up on it. Just like most recent documentaries on HBO they tell the story in 8 to 10 episodes when it only needs 3 or 4. I hate the way they drag everything out and make it overly dramatic. I took them 12 false starts before actually describing Gifting Tables.

I keep joking to my wife that the kid killed his own mother and that is why this documentary sucks so bad.

Whojive

Such devastation this was not my intention!
OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
Lake Orion, MI
I gave up on it. Just like most recent documentaries on HBO they tell the story in 8 to 10 episodes when it only needs 3 or 4. I hate the way they drag everything out and make it overly dramatic. I took them 12 false starts before actually describing Gifting Tables.

I keep joking to my wife that the kid killed his own mother and that is why this documentary sucks so bad.
if she wasn't dead already this doc would do it

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman