MIL Help concerning DD Form 149

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SuperMaWiiOH, Jan 31, 2008.

  1. SuperMaWiiOH

    SuperMaWiiOH New Member

    Dec 5, 2007
    Likes Received:
    I posted on here a while ago about being PS AF and possibly wanting to join the Army. I talked with an Air Force Reserve recruiter who told me that RE Code 2C is ineligible unless it was due to academic reasons. I found this form online, which is DD Form 149. Would this form make it able for me to change my RE Code so I could join the AF Reserves? How hard is it to get your code changed? How long would it take? What would it take?

Share This Page